Chili Verde

Latest climate data is neither chili nor verde:

On the same day as the report @PatriciaK mentioned

The Supreme Court on Monday heard one of the most consequential cases for climate change and clean air in decades, with Republican attorneys general and coal companies asking the court to strip the Environmental Protection Agency of its authority

The hearing came on the same day that a major UN-backed climate change report showed the impacts of burning fossil fuels were larger than previously thought, and that society is running out of ways to adapt.

During oral arguments for West Virginia v. EPA ... not all of the court's current 6-3 conservative majority appeared to be aligned with the petitioners...Some of their questions cast doubt that they would necessarily agree with the petitioners.

Justice Amy Coney Barrett pointed out that unlike in past cases where there's been a legitimate question of whether an agency is operating outside of its boundaries, the EPA is indeed charged with regulating greenhouse gas emissions -- something that has been reaffirmed by the Supreme Court twice.

Meanwhile...
Flood watches are in place for over five million people across Idaho, Oregon and Washington, including Seattle.

Heavy snow has also prompted winter weather advisories across portions of Washington, Idaho, and Montana and avalanche warnings across the Cascades.

Avalanches triggered today could be large enough to bury or kill you, according to the Northwest Avalanche Center.
Nothin´ new, we get a pineapple express every couple of years. I think this is second in the last few mos.
The only ones to worry live on the flood plain or somewhere prone to mudslides. Just makes riding
inconvenient for me; street out front is a creek.

They’ll just fire him up. I find it sad that many of the Russian conscripts are teenagers who don’t even know where they are. I saw one being given a phone by the Ukrainians to call his mother In Russia.
The poor fight the wars of the "rich man".

And to return to the topic of Chili and Verde

Is there a pepper hotter than the Carolina Reaper?​

Google dragon’s breath. Its creator expects it to be crowned the world’s hottest pepper. That’s far hotter than the revered Carolina reaper, which is the current Guinness World Record-holder for hottest chili pepper. If dragon’s breath truly has a Scoville rating of 2.48 million, it’s basically not food.
Edit for pic
"Crowd control"( meanwhile we enjoy our Habaneros)

Someone should remind the russians that if pu launches nukes russia will cease to exist.
Like the US 80% are urban. they really need to do sumpin´ ´bout that thug.
ruble = .8 of 1 US cent

Last edited:
Its an off road fiull suspension bike so no easy way to add a rack, but they make 2 or 3 other models for street riding or other uses.

But anything that goes 43mph ( interesting speed, I've seen it before somewhere) off road is way more than I will ever ride.
Good looking sunflower in that basket.
I was joking about the rack. The $25,000 bike is a weekend toy and not practical daily transportation. I use a special fertilizer for those sunflowers. It starts by putting seeds in a Russian solder's pocket. It is kind of funny that for $25K you only get 1/2 a fork. How much more would you need to pay to get a full fork?

I was joking about the rack. The $25,000 bike is a weekend toy and not practical daily transportation. I use a special fertilizer for those sunflowers. It starts by putting seeds in a Russian solder's pocket. It is kind of funny that for $25K you only get 1/2 a fork. How much more would you need to pay to get a full fork?
Sorta like those carbon bikes I only see hangin´ off the back of an audi of beamer.

Saw footage of that bogged column. seems to have turned miles of hwy. into a parking lot. A serious
air strike could turn it into a scrap yard.

Saw footage of that bogged column. seems to have turned miles of hwy. into a parking lot. A serious
I would like to see it started closest to the boarder so there is no place to flee, and so they know they are effed. You would hit the fuel tankers in the column first. Stranding the rest.
1646172021782.jpeg

I would like to see it started closest to the boarder so there is no place to flee, and so they know they are effed. You would hit the fuel tankers in the column first. Stranding the rest.
View attachment 115622
somehow dis don look like a humanitarian mission

I have been wondering why Ukraine hasn't done that - they're all sitting ducks crawling along, and it would certainly slow them down. Ukraine still controls their air space...It's not like Russia is planning on showing Ukraine any mercy - take that convoy out, and I think the whole endeavor might crumble.

I have been wondering why Ukraine hasn't done that - they're all sitting ducks crawling along, and it would certainly slow them down. Ukraine still controls their air space...It's not like Russia is planning on showing Ukraine any mercy - take that convoy out, and I think the whole endeavor might crumble.
Even if you just picked off a percentage, say 40%, of the fuel trucks at first several miles the front and back of the line, they would all be significantly hobbled. The gas mileage of those things sucks. Pu would be a historical laughing stock strategically, and he would still be hanged as a war criminal. This is so clear to me that it seems almost inevitable. Hit the highly explosive sitting ducks among the sitting ducks. Then hit the trucks with food and supplies. They will all be stuck, hungry and without ammo with no place to go. Give them some canned chili and a bike to ride home when they turn in their guns.

The long convoy is mostly supplies for a siege…a poorly implemented plan with unmotivated soldiers some of whom are puncturing their fuel tanks to stay out of the battle

Had this book a long time.
20220213_155327.jpg

It's been a very long time since I've cooked any of the recipes from it, but us it for inspiration from time to time.

The long convoy is mostly supplies for a siege…a poorly implemented plan with unmotivated soldiers some of whom are puncturing their fuel tanks to stay out of the battle
Not enough of them are...

Even if you just picked off a percentage, say 40%, of the fuel trucks at first several miles the front and back of the line, they would all be significantly hobbled. The gas mileage of those things sucks. Pu would be a historical laughing stock strategically, and he would still be hanged as a war criminal. This is so clear to me that it seems almost inevitable. Hit the highly explosive sitting ducks among the sitting ducks. Then hit the trucks with food and supplies. They will all be stuck, hungry and without ammo with no place to go. Give them some canned chili and a bike to ride home when they turn in their guns.
Does Ukraine even have an air force? So far all I´ve were a few antiquated russian choppers which
begs the question, where´s the russian air force? Who planned this farce anyway. The russian
assault thus far is one giant snafu.(not that I´m complaining) I mean, I see a lot of vehicles but not
many boots on the ground or planes. Leaving them stuck on the road like that is ludicrous. I think his
generals must be very reluctant, as much as the troops. Pu is whacko, bonkers, totally off the rails.
I´m tellin´ you, it´s Ivan´s ghost. it got stalin, kruschev, & breznev. Scares the hell outa me. He might
do anything if his own people don´t put an end to him. I´m serious, put him down like the mad dog he is.

Don't watch the news 😕 it's dangerous. Joe is flirting with the media and Americans. I think he had a bad batch of chilli.

Okay can anyone point me in the right direction?

I want a M1 Spitzing S or R. I have ask a local dealer for R&M , Bulls, Haibike, Rocky Mountain and Zero motorcycles to find one but none has it. Electric Bike Attack and Revolution Motorcycles are advertising it but when contacted we found out they have naught in stock.
I have a bow & arrow, several actually. Anyone know where Rambo gets his?

Does Ukraine even have an air force? So far all I´ve were a few antiquated russian choppers which
begs the question, where´s the russian air force? Who planned this farce anyway. The russian
assault thus far is one giant snafu.(not that I´m complaining) I mean, I see a lot of vehicles but not
many boots on the ground or planes. Leaving them stuck on the road like that is ludicrous. I think his
generals must be very reluctant, as much as the troops. Pu is whacko, bonkers, totally off the rails.
I´m tellin´ you, it´s Ivan´s ghost. it got stalin, kruschev, & breznev. Scares the hell outa me. He might
do anything if his own people don´t put an end to him. I´m serious, put him down like the mad dog he is.

Back