Chili Verde

Defence Minister Oleksii Reznikov has appealed to Russian soldiers, saying they will receive full amnesty and monetary compensation if they lay down their weapons.

He didn't offer free ebikes or a train ticket to Poland yet though.

Cloud seeding over arid ground to support newly planted vegetation? Laughter can
be a weapon. I still think broadcasting a stern maternal voice at russian troops scolding
them for being bad boys, might make them laugh & think too. I just want to fight effin´
pu any way I can!
I bet he´ll be getting some ´no deposit´ vodka bottles back soon.🔥

They’ll just fire him up. I find it sad that many of the Russian conscripts are teenagers who don’t even know where they are. I saw one being given a phone by the Ukrainians to call his mother In Russia.
It's usually the young and the poor who suffer.

It's usually the young and the poor who suffer.
Providing free cell phones to Russian conscripts, who all had theirs confiscated, might be a great tactic! Let them all call home and let family and friends know what's really going on.

I would like to laydown on a skateboard, quickly scoot up to a Russian tank, and put a grenade down its gun. If it got on video it could catch on.

From as porous as the Russian seems…RPG’s seem effective
RPG Role Playing Game ? The Chinese provided early video games to their advanced school students featuring stupid capitalists with top hats and big noses as the monsters. Forty years ago.

Moderna admits their patented sequence might have escaped from Wuhan. It's the only thing they ever did that worked.

Last edited:
Much faster than psychological warfare, but expensive compared to the local drink ... the Molotov Cocktail is popular.
And in an urban setting an eBike carrying a case of beer isn't very noticeable. Doesn't show up on google maps as a traffic slowdown like some vechicles. Also no noise or heat signature .

RPG help is on the way, from Norway, I believe...
During the Irish "time of troubles" many Irish Americans decided to send their guns to their relatives in the old country as presents.
The red hats could do the same.
A tune about "Lawyers, Guns, and Money" comes to mind. Keep the lawyers though.

Germany removed their weapons ban and sent many stingers and other armaments…note the international response of volunteers

Germany removed their weapons ban and sent many stingers and other armaments…note the international response of volunteers
Ths biggest drillers, including Shell, BP and Exxon Mobil, all run big oil and gas projects within Russia, and were lobbying against sanctions on Russian exports . BP had the biggest exposure at about 20% of profits. They just walked away. My new favorite gas station chain.

Back