Chili Verde

By the time it is shipped, stored and marketed it tastes more and more like brown paper bag sun tea. The best stuff is 'day zero,' super fresh, local, lively. Wine gets better with age to a point, not beer. Beer goes bad fast. Do not believe me. Fact check. Being discriminatory in your tastes is an asset, not a liability. Females who could pick the ripe nutritious fruits to feed their babies had better outcomes. And passed it down. Females are generally better at colors, aromas, and flavors today.
Green Report: The hill tops here are starting to turn brown. Fire hazard. This is due to climate change. It rained in November. This should be the rainy season.

My objection to bottled or canned is all the extra carbonization ? necessary to keep beer good when it's bottled. I have a similar objection to pumping CO2 into the atmosphere...

That's too funny... I didn't see that before 😝
Sorry @Taylor57... Enjoy!
It's like that for a lot of beers. I always buy a draft if I'm paying almost as much for 1 beer as a six pack of tinnys. And since beer is like a religious rite around here, any tavern has something decent on tap.

It's like that for a lot of beers. I always buy a draft if I'm paying almost as much for 1 beer as a six pack of tinnys. And since beer is like a religious rite around here, any tavern has something decent on tap.
Even PBR!

I don't think PBR comes from a tap, but Miller did and it's about the same. Somethings just aren't worth putting in a keg.

Attachments

• pedel_powered_bar_01.jpg
    pedel_powered_bar_01.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 105
Also known as methane leaks...sip, pedal, poof, repeat ...

Last edited:
Future food video. Remember the opposite of one bad idea is usually another bad idea.

Latest climate data is neither chili nor verde:

From the NYtimes .
Victory Party. Chilli, beer, vodka, and caviar are delayed due to supply chain issues. Notice that the table is growing ...

Attachments

• 28ukraine-blog-putin-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
    28ukraine-blog-putin-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 107
This seems unlikely, but if a " comedian" can frustrate the mighty "Red Empire" and an old "political hack" can frustrate the the "Red Hat" empire, anything is possible. Real weather control ?

Cloud seeding over arid ground to support newly planted vegetation? Laughter can
be a weapon. I still think broadcasting a stern maternal voice at russian troops scolding
them for being bad boys, might make them laugh & think too. I just want to fight effin´
pu any way I can!

Last edited:
Back