Cemoto Electric Folding Mountain Bike

If they can't get any then I wouldn't know where. What you can do is buy any 36v Li ion battery and put it in a rear rack like I have installed. Then create a wire harness using the positive and negative wire from the controller running it out to the rear rack. You'll also want to install a 3 way switch on the positive wire of this harness to switch from the stock battery to the spare battery. I haven't done this because I don't need to yet but when the time comes I will.

Vincent713, I am considering putting a rear rack battery on my fat bike project. This is already a big pig of a bike with big tires, so I don't expect any difference in handling.

On a lighter bike like yours, does 8 pounds on a rear rack really matter if just riding around on pavement?

Thanks for your input, Vincent713. I'm waiting for lunacycle,com to bring back their 36 v rear rack. Otherwise, I;ll get their shrink rack battery and put it in a bag on the rear rack.

Those hoverboard batteries wouldn't suit me.

Hey guys, www.electrobikeworld.com are now selling the replacement battery. These are actually an upgrade with higher capacity and have Samsung cells. Not only will you go further but will have more torque for climbing hills.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

good news on the battery

what capacity is the old battery? and is it samsung or something else?

overall i have been pretty pleased with this bike, really like the full suspension

but i am not off roading it much, it is usually on paved /roads trails

it does great for that

has been a lot of fun for getting some exercise

1. The
good news on the battery

what capacity is the old battery? and is it samsung or something else?

overall i have been pretty pleased with this bike, really like the full suspension

but i am not off roading it much, it is usually on paved /roads trails

it does great for that

has been a lot of fun for getting some exercise

The old battery is 8.8Ah the upgrade is 10.4Ah, I'm not sure what kind of cell the old battery is but the upgrade Samsung cell is suppose to be one of the best in the market right now.

Vincent713 what would i need to buy in order for me to install a 3 way switch & a wire harness using the positive and negative wire from the controller

anybody changed their pas disc to more magnets? seems like since this is a 1 speed system it might work and make the pas more smooth?

read a couple of places that you cannot swap out to more magnets on some systems but wondering if that is more because they have different levels of assist...

Vincent713 you dont happened to have a link for the Anderson power pole or xt60 do you and so if I get those items then wire them up to the bike would both batteries be instantly connected together or is there more to this process

vincent713 do you know what kind of pas system this is?

and an interesting thing, this original 8.8 ah battery seems to be going a long way for my heavy weight etc
even when using pas 1/4 to half for a 13 mile ride and almost the whole time for the past 14 miles ride- plus using throttle here and there on both rides

the bike was still on full green....
and when i put it on the charger at home was fully charged in less than an hour

granted these rides were a lot of flat ground with up and down slopes here and there

i know it is not good to run the batteries down unless you need to so charged it, but would have been interesting to see how far it would go

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists) is this goof use use with tthe cemoto bike with the stock battery i just bought the new 10.4 lithium battery i wanna know before i try it out

update on my cemoto

overall i have been very happy with this bike for the price
i dont think it is built for heavy duty use but is great for medium use and has a very comfortable ride with the suspension
the size is just a little too big for me at 5'6" with around 30 inch inseam but it is ok

it has been used maybe 20% of the time on dirt/gravel and the rest on not great paved roads and pretty nice paved bike trails

was just rereading this thread and looked over my bike more, regarding the shifting of the black triangles that connect the rear tire to the rear shock- videos bck a ways in this thread - realized the looseness or ability to shift right to left is coming from the shock
makes sense to me this is kind of a weak point because nothing holds the top of the shock solid so it cannot move right to left

at the bike shop tomorrow to hopefully have the old pas disc swapped out, i took out 2 magnets to try and slow down the power output when i first got it, the bike seemed to fast for me
dont think it made much if any difference but want it to be correct now, hoping that one of the 2 small 5 magnet discs i got off ebay is the correct one
will also discuss the shock/shifting etc and see if they have any ideas, not super worried about it but will keep an eye on it

before it got insanely hot here i rode last week on a monday for 13 miles and then 14 miles that friday on the same battery charge and was still green on indicator, this is the original smaller battery, used pas probably 70% of the time average and some throttle, this seems like great mileage for this smaller battery

i did have to get the headtube battery bearings replaced last week, not sure why those went bad but it was relatively cheap to do

think at the newer price of 1300 i would probably go for a cross current or something, but the biggest advantage of this bike to me has been the full suspension, it has been comfortable to ride, battery life has been great for me, power has been fine for moving my higher weight in the flats here

getting an easy motion street this week but plan to keep the cemoto for another few months or year, not finding an upgrade in the mtn bikes that i like with full suspension and throttle, may have to buy a regular mtn bike and pay to have bionx etc put on it....

that is a project for down the road

update on my cemoto

getting an easy motion street this week but plan to keep the cemoto for another few months or year, not finding an upgrade in the mtn bikes that i like with full suspension and throttle, may have to buy a regular mtn bike and pay to have bionx etc put on it....

that is a project for down the road

The Bionx is a nice system but it's pretty expensive and from what I've read, their batteries are proprietary meaning you can't use any other batteries on their system. Here's a mountain style bike 48v, LCD front suspension multi gears you might want to take a look at. The price is affordable compare to other bikes with similar specs.

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Electro Bike World has a new model that looks very much like our Cemoto but with additional features like rear rack, LCD with 5 levels of pedal assist and larger capacity battery.

http://a3ee3610-0553-11e5-8794-f04d...36v-lithium-electric-folding-mountain-bicycle

baja-black-right-side_747x560.jpg

thanks for those links, for some reason i do find more hardtails with what i want but not full suspension

thanks for pointing that out on the bionx batteries, havent really researched any of that yet but did notice their kits were pricey

i like the cemoto for the price but at this point i would go with a more upgraded bike

the frame on the cemoto is a little big for me and my next bike will be one that has different/smaller frame sizes

just bought a 2016 easy motion street and havent done much with it but even being super heavy it is easier to load on the truck rack and i think this is because the weight is a little lower in the frame

but overall the cemoto has been a good bike

Back