CC Motor Burnt Out

You could change the controller and keep TS. I think you have some very good options, esp3cially if it is a MAC motor. If it is it’s maybe a 12t, but still a workabl3 and pretty easy upgrade. Especially if you like it anD it’s a good fit!
The problem is the controller is the first batch of ocean current and it's a weak controller, I think it's 15amp and you can't fit the new controller in my frame. They had to redesign the frame to accommodate the 20 amp controller thus making the LCD display possible. I was offered a new frame but would have had to strip the bike and send the old frame back and so on and so forth. I got a raw deal but I'm over it. The motor is a bafang. I like the bike but to me it's more or less obsolete. Thought about putting a controller from grin on it but I don't know if I could keep the torque sensor and I kinda like it. Already built a full suspension bike with a crystalyte direct drive hub and I like. Just got to figure out what I want to do with the oc.

You could change the controller and keep TS. I think you have some very good options, esp3cially if it is a MAC motor. If it is it’s maybe a 12t, but still a workabl3 and pretty easy upgrade. Especially if you like it anD it’s a good fit!
I'm thinking about seeing if Justin at ebike.ca can do something for me as far as connections to plug the torque sensor in, a sinewave controller of sort. 25 or 30 amp would work for me. I'm open for suggestions but I haven't even checked it out yet as far as taking it apart and seeing exactly what I need to do.

I'm thinking about seeing if Justin at ebike.ca can do something for me as far as connections to plug the torque sensor in, a sinewave controller of sort. 25 or 30 amp would work for me. I'm open for suggestions but I haven't even checked it out yet as far as taking it apart and seeing exactly what I need to do.
Well you couldn’t be in better hands with
Justin. Every build I’ve done is obsolete a week after finished. There’s always another direction?

Don't know Tora's thinking on this, but charging an account before shipping and selling something you don't have, only expect to get, is unethical. He could refund the charge and ask to keep the order until he becomes able to fill it; hire someone to answer the phone and let customers know that they are not being ignored, would be a good start. Apologies are nice, but sit seems tantamount to "I'm a bad person and apologize for that". A little restitution here.
People answer the phone every time I've called.

Lol @ thinking pre-order deposits are unethical...

A deposit is maybe 20% of the purchase price, not 100%.
I say that a real business that doesn't stock the item should only charge a 10 to 30% deposit, it's only fair, and it gives that business more incentive to get the item to the customer. If you can't afford to be in business, SEE YA. It's no different than any other business. You don't pay for the job before it's done unless you're not to bright and yes, I learned the hard way, but it won't happen again. I will build my own and know what I've got.

Back