CC Motor Burnt Out

So far the only company that I haven't gotten junk from has been Luna cycle. Just got a rear hub motor and wheel from ebike.ca and it had a flat spot in it but they haven't had a chance to rectify it yet, we will see, I think their a pretty good company. Thinking about calling someone about juiced but haven't decided who, probably FTC.

Best bet is to do it in writing to document everything chronologically that has happened so far timeline wise; the bonus here of course one only has to do it once but then one can send dual complaints to both the Better Business Bureau and also to the California Attorney General as well; in regards to consumer complaints also one can also send in the same written complaint with a credit hold against Juiced Bikes on the last consumer transaction with Juiced Bikes; now of course this is all because they chose to play games and not honor their written stated promises to their Juiced Bikes customers; Juiced Bikes simply need to be taught a very humbling and honest lesson in basic customer service and not to ever mess with the customer especially when they are in the right and they actually call them on any potential Juiced Bikes accountability basically customer service issues;

now its readily apparently that the entire Juiced Bikes organization is in apparent disarray, disorganized and that also some key critical people at Juiced Bikes need to be fired for dropping the ball in terms of not doing their job properly and not being held accountable for the job that they are supposed to be doing at Juiced Bikes; which you should not feel guilty about whatsoever since you are the actual paying Juiced Bikes customer; who has not apparently gotten what they have expected to get for their money as promised in prior written communications;

now its important to say that this needs to be both clearly documented and communicated in writing and also followed up on by filing dual complaints with both the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office division of Consumer Complaints; this in order to actually let them know in no uncertain terms that you are "deadly serious" and are not going to take a "no" for an answer as a dissatisfied paying Juiced Bikes customer; you will also naturally let them know that you have already placed an official active pending written "credit hold" complaint transaction for the entire amount of ones last credit card transaction with Juiced Bikes; with your credit card company and that the actual release on the "credit hold" complaint transaction is entirely dependent on Juiced Bikes delivering on any of the written promises that were both already made and documented in your written Better Business Bureau and Attorney General's office division of Consumer Complaints;

with that said I can definitely assure you that you will get at the very least a direct written reply response from Tora Harris the president of Juiced Bikes within five days; as this is now not only actively directly affecting his ongoing business marketing reputation going forward until this matter is ultimately resolved but that their now is a rather serious and more pressing important financial monetary consideration now for Juiced Bikes to actually consider also as well; primarily being how are they actually going to go about actually recovering the monies now being denied to them as a result of ones official written complaint and "credit hold" transaction with ones credit card company;

now by taking ones above stated and described actions; "all of a sudden" now one will have introduced a "game changing customer service" element to getting actual definitive customer service satisfaction with Juiced Bikes; now if Juiced Bikes wants to actually consider getting paid, they better seriously reconsider delivering on the stated and now written documented complaints that have been already filed with BBB and Attorney's General office division of Consumer Complaints now; at this point Tora Harris the president of Juiced Bikes now has a rather serious problem in the "for profit" organization that he is actually running; which will require increasing amounts of his attention and resources at his disposal to resolve at multiple levels within his company; which may "in fact" include a major reorganization of the people that he has working for him and on the actual payroll at Juiced Bikes; this all directly because "certain employees" at Juiced Bikes have not been held accountable up until now by Tora Harris who is their boss and president of Juiced Bikes.

It took me 2 weeks of call after call just to get Juiced to answer a phone call. After hearing all the hurdles OP had to jump through just to get what he already paid for, a warranty replacement I will pass. A lesson for a start up. Great products are only one part of great company. You have to give great service as well. Magnum answers the phone, which is the basic 1st step of running a business. Answer the phone, call people back, be honest and transparent.

Magnum did that for me. I felt like the CCA was a better product but that does not matter much if they can't take or return call or are having supply chain issues over a year's time.

That is not a company it's a hobby.

Thanks FredE, I actually followed up and looked into Magnum E-Bikes for a potential E-Bike future purchase consideration and they are actually well liked by E-Bike consumers for both the value they offer and the attractive up to date looks of its Magnum E-Bikes lineup and they also happen to have a very good working relationship with their bike shop dealers; now it turns out that even the bike technician's love their E-Bike's because they are really high quality requiring minimal initial set-up work to getting it to work perfectly for their potential customer's and also very minimal amount of ongoing maintenance and repair post purchase also as well; also their default included Magnum E-Bike battery is about ten percent higher in electrical capacity; and their Magnum E-Bike replacement and/or spare lithium ion batteries are also about seven percent less expensive also as well; another important consideration is their are actually not one but two local Magnum E-Bike bike shops within fifteen miles of where I live locally; the graphic user interface screen on the Magnum E-Bike is also as large as a GPS screen; the height and angle of the adjustable stem can be actually locked and unlocked with ease by using an integrated built in locking latch mechanism; the Magnum E-bike Metro Plus does come with hydraulic disk brakes, led headlight, led taillight, full fenders and a full size bike rack with included bungee cords all included; also any potential Juiced Bike paying customer can look forward to missing out on the below indicated Juiced Bikes absolutely horrific customer service experiences;

yes so no more Juiced Bikes "bait and switch" customer service tactic shenanigans, no more two or more weeks of not returning Juiced Bikes paying customers telephone calls, no more empty and useless Juiced Bikes customary promises being made to yet be fulfilled at some undetermined future date yet to be announced, no more useless usual customary Juiced Bikes excuses that we will have to see about ordering some more items from our asian chinese factory and warehouse for our next scheduled two month ocean shipping container shipment, no more daily e-mailing Juiced Bikes to get a response from them by the end of the week; no more usual customary excuses that we use the same unbranded spokes as the Giant Bikes manufacturer uses; no more bad intermittent electrical connections due to poor inprecise and inaccurate sloppy close tolerance CNC work in their snap in frame E-Bike battery modules; no more bad burnt out gear hub electric drive motors that require the Juiced Bikes customer to make a video recording of; no more legendary bad Juiced Bike customer service where they are famous and best known for first and foremost over promise and then unsurprisingly under deliver on those very same ineffective written promises made to their Juiced Bikes paying customers; no more instant messages sent and left messages often replied to days later where the first sentence automatically apparently also always includes a automatic curt but ineffective "sorry for the delay" as a matter and method of actually delivering supposed good customer service; no more less than informative, unhelpful and ineffective creative Juiced Bikes excuses "made up on the fly" and "empty/useless" written promises made to prevent the paying Juiced Bikes customer from officially lodging and potentially applying a "credit hold" written complaint with their credit card company to give them the actual leverage needed to get what they have already paid for;

now all of these things as indicated previously above "one can in fact" look forward to missing out on and also "avoiding at all costs"; by simply actually choosing Magnum E-Bikes where they seemingly actually unsurprisingly routinely stock Magnum E-Bike parts at their bike dealers to properly service and also to keep their Magnum E-Bike customer ultimately happy and actually contented even if its on a less important post purchase basis; now that actually sounds to me like a win for Magnum E-Bikes, a win for their Magnum E-Bike dealers and a win for their potential Magnum E-Bike paying customers; now the Magnum E-Bikes have a very beefy and stable attractive sporty look to them that can easily be mistaken for an E-Bike costing $3k or more while only costing $1.7K to 1.99K on average.

Last edited:
I almost bought the Metro +. It has a lot to offer and I think since this summer they have upgrade their battery to a 13 amp hour probably to compete with the CCS.

Ultimately I didn't go with Magnum because I couldn't find a local dealer that had the bike in stock thus being a special order. And I heard mixed experiences from dealers about their customer service in the LA area.

I happened across a local dealer in SoCal (Electric Bike Center in Fullerton) that had one of the first the CCS bikes in stock, in their store and I got it because it rode so nice and the specs are hard to beat. Not many bikes at this price point have a torque\cadence sensor.... Metro was close. Yes Metro + had better stock tires but for me it was about what I could test ride.

Not knocking anyone's experiences with Juiced... I went in with full knowledge of their customer support, but honestly I haven't had any issues. My CCS came without a light, which they shipped (from China which was slow to get here)... and I bought the specialty wrench which took a long time to get because it came from China. I have talked to them once on the phone and 2 times on the chat app through the website without issue.

But honestly how widespread is the motor burn out and spoke issues? Yes I feel bad for the forum member that it happened to and it did take waaaay to long to resolve....(not giving Juiced a pass)... but really how high is the failure rate?

Again I hope they get their act together with stock and customer service....as noted on the forums. (for my own selfish future needs)

I love this bike (CCS)... for me its a solid platform, I enjoy riding it and its fast. But a first run product is going to have hickups..especially from a small company... in this Kickstarter world you need to expect some of that....if you don't then spend $3+ on a Trek.

In a different situation if a Metro+ was on the showroom floor vs a CCS, I probably would have purchased that....

Hopefully you can vent your frustration and then enjoy riding your Metro+

best of luck riding

Andy

Andy

Thanks FredE, I actually followed up and looked into Magnum E-Bikes for a potential E-Bike future purchase consideration and they are actually well liked by E-Bike consumers for both the value they offer and the attractive up to date looks of its Magnum E-Bikes lineup and they also happen to have a very good working relationship with their bike shop dealers; now it turns out that even the bike technician's love their E-Bike's because they are really high quality requiring minimal initial set-up work to getting it to work perfectly for their potential customer's and also very minimal amount of ongoing maintenance and repair post purchase also as well; also their default included Magnum E-Bike battery is about ten percent higher in electrical capacity; and their Magnum E-Bike replacement and/or spare lithium ion batteries are also about seven percent less expensive also as well; another important consideration is their are actually not one but two local Magnum E-Bike bike shops within fifteen miles of where I live locally; the graphic user interface screen on the Magnum E-Bike is also as large as a GPS screen; the height and angle of the adjustable stem can be actually locked and unlocked with ease by using an integrated built in locking latch mechanism; the Magnum E-bike Metro Plus does come with hydraulic disk brakes, led headlight, led taillight, full fenders and a full size bike rack with included bungee cords all included; also any potential Juiced Bike paying customer can look forward to missing out on the below indicated Juiced Bikes absolutely horrific customer service experiences;

yes so no more Juiced Bikes "bait and switch" customer service tactic shenanigans, no more two or more weeks of not returning Juiced Bikes paying customers telephone calls, no more empty and useless Juiced Bikes customary promises being made to yet be fulfilled at some undetermined future date yet to be announced, no more useless usual customary Juiced Bikes excuses that we will have to see about ordering some more items from our asian chinese factory and warehouse for our next scheduled two month ocean shipping container shipment, no more daily e-mailing Juiced Bikes to get a response from them by the end of the week; no more usual customary excuses that we use the same unbranded spokes as the Giant Bikes manufacturer uses; no more bad intermittent electrical connections due to poor inprecise and inaccurate sloppy close tolerance CNC work in their snap in frame E-Bike battery modules; no more bad burnt out gear hub electric drive motors that require the Juiced Bikes customer to make a video recording of; no more legendary bad Juiced Bike customer service where they are famous and best known for first and foremost over promise and then unsurprisingly under deliver on those very same ineffective written promises made to their Juiced Bikes paying customers; no more instant messages sent and left messages often replied to days later where the first sentence automatically apparently also always includes a automatic curt but ineffective "sorry for the delay" as a matter and method of actually delivering supposed good customer service; no more less than informative, unhelpful and ineffective creative Juiced Bikes excuses "made up on the fly" and "empty/useless" written promises made to prevent the paying Juiced Bikes customer from officially lodging and potentially applying a "credit hold" written complaint with their credit card company to give them the actual leverage needed to get what they have already paid for;

now all of these things as indicated previously above "one can in fact" look forward to missing out on and also "avoiding at all costs"; by simply actually choosing Magnum E-Bikes where they seemingly actually unsurprisingly routinely stock Magnum E-Bike parts at their bike dealers to properly service and also to keep their Magnum E-Bike customer ultimately happy and actually contented even if its on a less important post purchase basis; now that actually sounds to me like a win for Magnum E-Bikes, a win for their Magnum E-Bike dealers and a win for their potential Magnum E-Bike paying customers; now the Magnum E-Bikes have a very beefy and stable attractive sporty look to them that can easily be mistaken for an E-Bike costing $3k or more while only costing $1.7K to 1.99K on average.

This seems like a troll posting an advertisement for Magnum. Are you getting paid by the word? Why is it so long? Allow me to state, that I've had zero Customer Service issues with Juiced (I got a CC Air that needed throttle replacement), but I had to file an Amazon A-Z claim against Magnum to get my money back. Soooooooo, people's experiences with these companies aren't always the same.

This seems like a troll posting an advertisement for Magnum. Are you getting paid by the word? Why is it so long? Allow me to state, that I've had zero Customer Service issues with Juiced (I got a CC Air that needed throttle replacement), but I had to file an Amazon A-Z claim against Magnum to get my money back. Soooooooo, people's experiences with these companies aren't always the same.

I have considered many potential E-Bike brands and typical E-Bike consumer pitfalls in the process of doing ones usual due diligence homework prior to purchasing an actual E-Bike; I am also not in any rush by any stretch of the creative imagination; and I usually take a very very long time in considering all the pro's and con's prior to making any kind of potential actual E-Bike purchase; much has to be considered; now Magnum like many other potential E-Bike offerings also offer very compelling alternatives indeed to consider; they do have a rather extensive network of bicycle dealers that are willing to not only sell but are actually also willing to do all of the potential servicing, maintenaning and even the inevitable potential repair services on ones e-bike in particular; so this is a very important primary consideration indeed in of itself; I am also not afraid to consider other excellent E-Bike brands such as RadBikes with their very competitive RadCity, RadRover, even their RadWagon($1c599) competitive E-Bike market offering starting at only $1,499; is just another choice and possibility for potential consideration especially at its rather attractive cost competitive price point for the value and performance dollar given; their are also many other choices to potentially choose from at under $2k in particular; which may even include building ones own custom E-Bike from Luna Cycle(excellent provider of E-Bike Conversion kits) also as well;

Electric Bike Center out of Fullerton, CA is definitely one of the better electric bike shops with actual extensive experience servicing e-bike service, maintenance and repair issues; my main primary issue with Juiced Bikes is their lack of totally committed primary support of their bike dealers whether it be in California and/or nationwide(will naturally be worse support); Juiced Bikes has a major massive ongoing verbal and written communications failure problem with both their dealers and also their paying customers that is seriously affecting the ability to deliver normal expected proper quality customer servicing that a typical paying e-bike customer should expect to get without question, expectation or even having to ask or beg in the first place; after all they have just paid the stated perceived value of the offered asking price in "total and in full"; in order so that they can actually receive and fully expect to get the full expected measure of actual E-Bike support that is due to them even post purchase; not this half baked and/or half measure support customer service issues Juiced Bikes has become so well known and famous for instead;

now if this is Juiced Bikes great marketing idea of complete and totally committed E-Bike customer support; then they will likely only have further ongoing negative customer service support issues and/or concerns going forward that will only get more complex and ultimately cause the existing relationships that they have with their bike dealers(outside California) to de-evolve and ultimately further deteriorate to the point of being able to effectively deliver an acceptable level of paying Juiced Bikes customer service post purchase support; now to expect a local Juiced Bikes bike dealer to actually pull spare parts off of multiple Juiced Bikes store display demonstration models is yet again another effective highly illustrative objective demonstration of a purely insane, illogical and also irrational in nature highly ineffective business model(if one ever existed at all) if ones is to actually take Juiced Bikes as a serious E-Bike company that is actually going to compete with the other major E-Bike competitive companies(HaiBike/Bulls) and also for a potential Juiced Bikes E-Bike customer to actually take seriously;

now since I have not heard of any Juiced Bikes officially taking on any new actual customer service support initiatives to actual support ongoing potential paying Juiced Bikes customers from Tora Harris himself; I will assume that it's business as usual at Juiced Bikes HQ and that their will not be anything further done for their potential paying Juiced Bikes customers with potential customer servicing issue(s) in case they actually run into any potential customer service issues during the actual twelve month product warranty period time frame; I could see Juiced Bikes also taking particular advantage of a potential paying Juiced Bikes customer who at ten months into the actual Juiced Bikes product warranty being delayed on purpose to a future point in time where they are actually beyond the actual twelve month product warranty period time frame; and also when does the actual Juiced Bikes product warranty begin exactly; from the date one places one original order; or when one actually receives and accepts ones actual Juiced Bikes product from the asian Chinese factory at ones physical address; now it's literally quite true that if it's not actually in physical writing; then Juiced Bikes can literally make up the rules as Juiced Bikes sees or even deems fit to profit from; which really does not surprise me at all at this point if it did;

now most potential Juiced Bikes customers may in fact not ride their E-Bike for many miles other than for the occasional recreational outings with family but what if the potential Juiced Bikes customers uses it for actual every day E-Bike travel commuting and actual every day recreational enjoyment bicycle tour riding which does in fact start to add on and stack up the miles quite rapidly; will Juiced Bikes be able to actually do 20,000 miles for example in four years like a typical Evelo fully equipped Orion Series E-Bike for example and what can one fully expect from ones local bike dealer in terms of actual Juiced Bikes E-Bike support to resolve any potential inevitable customer service support issues that they may experience in the first four years of potential E-Bike ownership; my confidence is not high at all based from the written testimony feedback that I have seen on the E-Bike forums that I have intercepted and continue to collect and analyze; for the time being I have put Juiced Bikes "on hold-due to lack of taking definitive corrective action" indefinitely until they actually get their act hopefully together sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
I almost bought the Metro +. It has a lot to offer and I think since this summer they have upgrade their battery to a 13 amp hour probably to compete with the CCS.

Ultimately I didn't go with Magnum because I couldn't find a local dealer that had the bike in stock thus being a special order. And I heard mixed experiences from dealers about their customer service in the LA area.

I happened across a local dealer in SoCal (Electric Bike Center in Fullerton) that had one of the first the CCS bikes in stock, in their store and I got it because it rode so nice and the specs are hard to beat. Not many bikes at this price point have a torque\cadence sensor.... Metro was close. Yes Metro + had better stock tires but for me it was about what I could test ride.

Not knocking anyone's experiences with Juiced... I went in with full knowledge of their customer support, but honestly I haven't had any issues. My CCS came without a light, which they shipped (from China which was slow to get here)... and I bought the specialty wrench which took a long time to get because it came from China. I have talked to them once on the phone and 2 times on the chat app through the website without issue.

But honestly how widespread is the motor burn out and spoke issues? Yes I feel bad for the forum member that it happened to and it did take waaaay to long to resolve....(not giving Juiced a pass)... but really how high is the failure rate?

Again I hope they get their act together with stock and customer service....as noted on the forums. (for my own selfish future needs)

I love this bike (CCS)... for me its a solid platform, I enjoy riding it and its fast. But a first run product is going to have hickups..especially from a small company... in this Kickstarter world you need to expect some of that....if you don't then spend $3+ on a Trek.

In a different situation if a Metro+ was on the showroom floor vs a CCS, I probably would have purchased that....

Hopefully you can vent your frustration and then enjoy riding your Metro+

best of luck riding

Andy

Andy

I have considered many potential E-Bike brands and typical E-Bike consumer pitfalls in the process of doing ones usual due diligence homework prior to purchasing an actual E-Bike; I am also not in any rush by any stretch of the creative imagination; and I usually take a very very long time in considering all the pro's and con's prior to making any kind of potential actual E-Bike purchase as much ultimately has to be considered overall; now Magnum like many other potential E-Bike offerings also offer very compelling alternatives indeed to consider; they do have a rather extensive network of bicycle dealers that are willing to not only sell but are actually also willing to do all of the potential servicing, maintaining and even the inevitable potential e-bike repair services on ones e-bike in particular during the actual product warranty period timeframe; so this is a very important primary consideration indeed in of itself; I am also not afraid to consider other excellent E-Bike brands such as RadBikes with their very competitive RadCity, RadRover, even their RadWagon($1c599) competitive E-Bike market offering starting at only $1,499; is just another choice and possibility for potential consideration especially at its rather attractive cost competitive price point for the value and performance dollar given; their are also many other choices to potentially choose from at under $2k in particular; which may even include building ones own custom E-Bike from Luna Cycle(excellent provider of E-Bike Conversion kits) also as well;

Electric Bike Center out of Fullerton, CA is definitely one of the better electric bike shops with actual extensive experience servicing and potentially troubleshooting e-bike service issue(s), along with any other related associated e-bike maintenance and/or repair issues; my main primary issue with Juiced Bikes is their lack of totally committed primary support of their chosen bike dealers whether it be in California and/or nationwide(will naturally be worse support); Juiced Bikes has a major massive ongoing verbal and written communications failure problem with both their dealers and also their paying customers that is seriously affecting the ability to deliver normal expected proper quality customer servicing that a typical paying e-bike customer should expect to get without question, expectation or even having to ask or beg in the first place; after all they have just paid the stated perceived value of the offered asking price in "total and in full"; in order so that they can actually receive and fully expect to get the full expected measure of ones actual expected total E-Bike support that is due to them even on a post purchase basis; not this alternative half baked, half thought thru and/or half measure support for any future potential customer service support issues Juiced Bikes has become so well known and famous for instead;

now if this is Juiced Bikes great marketing idea of complete and totally committed E-Bike customer support; then they will likely only have further ongoing negative customer service support issues and/or concerns going forward that will only get more complex and ultimately cause the existing relationships that they have with their bike dealers(outside California) to de-evolve and ultimately further deteriorate to the point of not being able to effectively deliver an acceptable level of paying Juiced Bikes customer service post purchase support; as an very graphic illustration how "on earth" can one actually expect a local Juiced Bikes bike dealer to actually pull spare parts off of completely working multiple Juiced Bikes store display "for demonstration purposes only" models is yet again another effective highly illustrative objective demonstration of a purely insane, illogical and also irrational in nature highly ineffective business model practices(if one ever existed at all) if ones is to actually take Juiced Bikes as a serious E-Bike company that is actually going to compete with the other major E-Bike competitive companies(HaiBike/Bulls) and also for any potential Juiced Bikes E-Bike customer to actually take seriously prior to actually purchasing a Juiced Bikes E-Bikes;

now since I have not heard of any Juiced Bikes officially taking on any new actual customer service support initiatives to actual support ongoing potential paying Juiced Bikes customers from Tora Harris himself; I will assume that it's business as usual at Juiced Bikes HQ and that their will not be anything further done for their potential paying Juiced Bikes customers with potential future customer servicing issue(s) and/or concerns in case they actually run into any potential customer service issues during the actual twelve month product warranty period time frame; I could see Juiced Bikes also taking particular advantage of a potential paying Juiced Bikes customer who at ten months into the actual Juiced Bikes product warranty might be delayed "on purpose" to a future point in time where they are actually beyond the actual initial twelve month product warranty period time frame; and also when does the actual Juiced Bikes twelve month product warranty begin exactly; from the date one places one original order; or when one actually receives and accepts ones actual Juiced Bikes product from the asian Chinese factory at ones physical address; now it's literally quite true that if it's not actually in physical writing; then Juiced Bikes might literally make up the rules as Juiced Bikes sees or even deems fit to profit handsomely from; which really does not surprise me at all at this point if it did so;

now most potential Juiced Bikes customers may in fact not ride their E-Bike for many miles other than for the occasional recreational outings with family but what if the potential Juiced Bikes customers actually uses it for actual every day E-Bike travel commuting and actual every day recreational enjoyment bicycle tour riding which does in fact start to add on and stack up substantial miles quite rapidly(where will their investment in Juiced Bikes E-Bike end up-take a wild guess); will Juiced Bikes be able to actually deliver 20,000 miles for example in a typical four years like a typical Evelo fully equipped Orion Series E-Bike(four year warranty with 20,000 miles full unquestioned product warranty coverage) for example and what can one fully expect from ones local bike dealer in terms of actual Juiced Bikes E-Bike support to hopefully resolve any potential future inevitable Juiced Bikes aggravating customer service support issues that they may experience in the first four years of potential E-Bike ownership; my confidence is not high at all based from the written testimony feedback that I have seen so far based on the objective evidence I have seen thus far in navigating the various E-Bike forums that I have intercepted and continue to collect and analyze data on; now for the time being I have put Juiced Bikes "on hold-due to lack of Juiced Bikes from taking on definitive corrective action in so far as with their current unsatisfactory customer service practices" indefinitely until they actually get their current sadly lacking "customer services" act hopefully together sooner rather than later; its rather unsurprising just how "apathetic" and "uncaring" they actually turns out to be when Juiced Bikes actually is; once it has conveniently intercepted your money and somehow mysteriously vanished on the written promised basic excellent customer service support front; which is basically an irrational logical insult to the potential paying Juiced Bikes customer who has been dis-serviced and thrown directly under the bus; which is fine so long as its not me who personally gets thrown under the bus(naturally of course..my preference).

Last edited:
I could see Juiced Bikes also taking particular advantage of a potential paying Juiced Bikes customer who at ten months into the actual Juiced Bikes product warranty might be delayed "on purpose" to a future point in time where they are actually beyond the actual initial twelve month product warranty period time frame;

Has anyone reported this happening? Perhaps I missed that report. I hope the moderators are watching posts from this user, because they seem suspicious to me. He seems to have an agenda, especially considering the length and frequency of his posts, when he doesn't even own a Juiced product.

Has anyone reported this happening? Perhaps I missed that report. I hope the moderators are watching posts from this user, because they seem suspicious to me. He seems to have an agenda, especially considering the length and frequency of his posts, when he doesn't even own a Juiced product.
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. A lot of the posts with this thread aren't even about trying to solve the OP's issue, but just writing these long monologues about bashing the customer service. It's like we know they have issues, hopefully they get it sorted out. Let's stay on topic and see if we can help the OP solve this issue.

wow, I can't believe all the verbal diarrhea against Juiced CS especially from some who don't even own their product. I have the HyperFat with a 1000 watt motor...yes, a 1000 watt motor. I don't see Magnum, Trek, Rad or anyone else offering a 1000 watt motor or the performance of the HyperFat. Look what the other companies have to offer when it comes to watts, battery size, components, and PRICE. I understand having a Founder series bike I may have a few issues but so far Juiced has answered the telephone every time I called and has gotten back to me promptly with each email. CS has been great, solving any and all issues. For the select few Juiced haters...move on, we're tired of your crying and you know who you are.

wow, I can't believe all the verbal diarrhea against Juiced CS especially from some who don't even own their product. I have the HyperFat with a 1000 watt motor...yes, a 1000 watt motor. I don't see Magnum, Trek, Rad or anyone else offering a 1000 watt motor or the performance of the HyperFat. Look what the other companies have to offer when it comes to watts, battery size, components, and PRICE. I understand having a Founder series bike I may have a few issues but so far Juiced has answered the telephone every time I called and has gotten back to me promptly with each email. CS has been great, solving any and all issues. For the select few Juiced haters...move on, we're tired of your crying and you know who you are.

I think I have owned my juiced product a bit longer than you have and definitely long enough to know it's nothing to write home about unless you want me to lie about it and tell you it's a wonderful product and I recommend it but I don't. Tora knows it's not up to par but I think his solution is to blow it off and move on. Unfortunately I can guarantee you it will never endure it's warranty as I now smell the controller burning when I ride it so it won't be long now but I don't expect much cs as I am not as much of a brown noser as some others on here and you know who you are.

I think I have owned my juiced product a bit longer than you have and definitely long enough to know it's nothing to write home about unless you want me to lie about it and tell you it's a wonderful product and I recommend it but I don't. Tora knows it's not up to par but I think his solution is to blow it off and move on. Unfortunately I can guarantee you it will never endure it's warranty as I now smell the controller burning when I ride it so it won't be long now but I don't expect much cs as I am not as much of a brown noser as some others on here and you know who you are.

New member, two posts both in defense of a single vendor. Newer member with all support of a single vendor. Come on, some of us have been around the bock for a few years. Not wanting to pick a fight and I won't prattle on, but phrases like verbal diarrhea are uncalled for. Discuss, share experience, but let's be considerate. Other have documented and different experiences. Shilling stands out!

New member, two posts both in defense of a single vendor. Newer member with all support of a single vendor. Come on, some of us have been around the bock for a few years. Not wanting to pick a fight and I won't prattle on, but phrases like verbal diarrhea are uncalled for. Discuss, share experience, but let's be considerate. Other have documented and different experiences. Shilling stands out!
where has your head been, in the sand. It appears you don't read all the threads and posts. by the way, where have you shared your experiences!! Have you read my problems I've had with Juiced??? how they handled my concerns?? how they resolved my problems?? evidently not or you wouldn't have have posted.

where has your head been, in the sand. It appears you don't read all the threads and posts. by the way, where have you shared your experiences!! Have you read my problems I've had with Juiced??? how they handled my concerns?? how they resolved my problems?? evidently not or you wouldn't have have posted.
Let's go ahead and tone it down. I think all vendor bashing ought to be deleted, IME both as builder of dozens of kits, and as a support fella, demonstrates there are two side to EVERY story. Someone jumped in on the thread and has only two posts. Both with zero information, simply supporting claims. That views like shilling and at the very least suspect. Phrases like head in the sand and verbal diarrhea do nothing to further a civil discussion. I don't have to be a customer to know when someone is a poor vendor or poor quality builder. I'm happy for you, truly. I don't agree with Daniel, and those that believe proprietary battery systems and frame are a good value. But hey, it's just an opinion. Take it or leave it.

Biktrix offers a 1000W Motor but it’s a Mid Drive.

Back