Cannabis, how is it legalized?

We hopefully will see much more of hemp for the wide variety of uses as well as its low impact on the land And cheap field requirements. Growing quality pot is a different story.

So to my point, weeds typically die at the end of a season, so are you saying it won't grow like a house plant does, and dies off at the end of each season? That's my question, is it seasonal? Like a tomato plant.
I think if you keep light on it at least 18 hours a day it would stay in a vegetative state. No idea how long one could keep it like that. Once it flowers, which happens when the light is reduced to 12 hours a day, it will die off. I'm talking about a female plant as I've never grown a male plant as the seeds I buy will only grow female plants. There are also auto flowering seeds that will flower automatically without any light change.

That has changed Gordon…some are photoperiodic like you mention…but there are the new auto-flowering ones crossed with a base of Russian genes (rudalis) with high potency strains over many generations. They bloom in ten weeks and are cold tolerant for Mainers. I did one in Spring…called it Putin Pot. Yield in mid June 3-4 ounces. Shrubby and no higher than 40”. I made 4 dozen cookies from it.

That has changed Gordon…some are photoperiodic like you mention…but there are the new auto-flowering ones crossed with a base of Russian genes (rudalis) with high potency strains over many generations. They bloom in ten weeks and are cold tolerant for Mainers. I did one in Spring…called it Putin Pot. Yield in mid June 3-4 ounces. Shrubby and no higher than 40”. I made 4 dozen cookies from it.
I did mention the auto's in my post but as yet have not tried one. I did just check on line and it appears that you can keep a non auto in vegetative state as long as you keep light on it although for a house plant it would get pretty huge and you would need a big pot.;

Sorry I missed your point. I did find the one auto I did as proof of potency and easy experience. Nothing to tie up and get blown apart by hurricanes. I did Blue dream auto in the Spring.

I did mention the auto's in my post but as yet have not tried one. I did just check on line and it appears that you can keep a non auto in vegetative state as long as you keep light on it although for a house plant it would get pretty huge and you would need a big pot.;
Quite nice plants. In MN 90-100 days from seed to flight.

I don't smoke, but have often thought of growing a plant or too, just because. Do any growers know if a pot plant can just be a house plant and just grow, or are they kind of an annual sort of plant that grows and dies at the end of the season? I just think they're a cool looking plant.
It also needs full sun that why all the grow lights growers use.

My son is a manager at a farm, and they are growing it for the first time for sale hopefully inside of this year.
He sent me a picture of the progress, and, um, well, it was impressive. :)

All of it is indoors in these special grow houses.

I’m having some problems with yellowing and pests but will start harvesting some on Monday
1662244527394.jpeg

I’m having some problems with yellowing and pests but will start harvesting some on Monday
View attachment 134259
How are the trichomes looking? I wait at least until they are all milky looking before chopping. I kept reading I should wait until around 40% turn amber. Not sure if it's the strain, which is white widow, but I never could get them to turn amber. I did 4 clones for a friend and harvested 3 at 9 weeks in flower after all trichomes turned cloudy. Then I left the 4th to see if they would go amber. Waited a total of 12 weeks on that one and only a few turned amber so I harvested that one too. Was not as good as the nine weeks harvest so I'll not do that again.

Back barn…it just looks like a lot since I trellised them…4 plants. The two big ones are Durban Poison which works well for edibles. The one I’m starting on trimming on Monday has an internal problem and is starting to drop branches.
Gordon…they are full of crystals though I’d love to give all another 10 days…yeah about the amber look…ideally I’d wait but enough trichomes have turned amber. A few others are works in progress

CBD products that contain less than 0.3% THC are legal under federal law in the United States, but it is important to note that individual states may have their own laws regarding CBD products. Based on this information, it is likely that you can travel with THC-free CBD gummies, but it's always a good idea to check the laws and regulations of your destination and any states you may be traveling through. As for packaging, it's generally a good idea to keep the gummies in their original, labeled container to avoid any confusion or questions from TSA agents. I use the best CBD oil for depressive disorders or pain.

Last edited:
It's interesting to hear about your experiences with cannabis in the UK. The cannabis market has definitely evolved in different parts of the world. In states where it's legalized in the US, you can find dispensaries with a variety of cannabis products. They often have menus with different strains, strengths, and even edibles. It's a more regulated and controlled environment, ensuring better quality and safety. Legalization has also led to a shift in society's perception, with more acceptance and usage. If you're curious about the industry, you should check out a dispensary marketing agency, for example, like the one at www.clientverge.com. They have some cool insights to share.

I’ve worked at a few warehouses (not in the capacity that you might think). They are heavily monitored. The state has access to all records and processes. If anyone is out of line, then fines and other penalties occur. Notifications happen quickly. I feel very confident that I am getting a solid, safe, product when going to a dispensary. Much different that “that one guy at highschool”. I used to get weed from him often. It was hit and miss. I know that when I buy from a dispensary, I am also paying for those processes and practices on the warehouse. Consistency is what we all need in drugs (of any kind).

Where I live, cannabis is legal, and it has definitely brought some positive changes. People are more open about discussing its benefits beyond just getting high. There's a wide variety of products available, and one that you might want to try is THCA diamonds. They offer a unique experience and are known for their potency.
In legalized states, you can typically buy cannabis from licensed dispensaries. It's a legit shop where you can explore different strains, strengths, and even edibles. It's a far cry from the black market experience. Plus, legalization ensures better quality and safety standards.

Back