Canceled Zebras

Hsbeers

Region
USA
Hi I’m Henry from Georgia. I ordered 2 Himiway Zebras last November with anticipated shipping in February, nothing from Himiway regarding a delay until March and now I’m being told March or April shipping. I’m a pretty patient guy but not 6 months patient so I canceled the order and I’m looking at Aventon Aventure instead. Any input or suggestions appreciated.

A. quick search on here for Himiway... seems like there are a lot of problems reported, including difficulty getting money back. IDK about Aventon but there is an Aventon subforum here.

A. quick search on here for Himiway... seems like there are a lot of problems reported, including difficulty getting money back. IDK about Aventon but there is an Aventon subforum here.
Well after filing a complaint with their BBB they’ve relented and are giving me a full refund. Shouldn’t have to fight for a company to do the right thing.

Aparently you aren't the first to file a BBb complaint. Anyway sounds like you made a wise decision to back away.

The subforum linked above is comments by people who actually spent their own money on an ebike, rather than a reviewer with a free test bike, so I tend to trust them a bit more.YMMV.

Back