Can someone help me with the voltage is please?

Bikeman

I went out for a ride today with my rad bike friend. Earlier I was looking through my display and found my voltages were like 28, 30, 32, 34, 36.

I remember Kevin giving us an example of voltages. It was like 42, 44, 46, 48, 50. I put mine like that and went for the ride with my friend. This thing was a rocket ship. I blew that rad bike away so bad I felt sorry for him. He told me the bikes pretty fast and when I informed him i only had it in pas level two he couldn’t believe it.

Towards the end of the ride I had 30% battery left, and he had four out of five bars.

On my way home, I was just cruising at a pretty good cadence but not pressing it too hard and I was going 17 mph in level one.

Is this a result of the voltages that I changed according to Kevin‘s suggestion? It’s way too fast in the lower pas levels.

I was thinking that the five levels of voltage is not the same as the five levels percentages of assist on the assist levels. One is the assist level and the other is the voltage in the assist levels.

I can’t remember if the five assist levels are the same as the five voltage levels or is that different? How do they relate to each other?

Thank you

You need to select in your display the voltage of your battery... and your battery voltage should be matched already to your motor.
By selecting the incorrect voltage the controller isn't operating properly and that's why your PAS is not working properly and the potential for damage is great.

The controller can be used with multiple voltage batteries. You should set the controller voltage to the voltage of the battery you're using. In our case it's 48v

My voltage is set for 48. Thank you for the answers.

sorry I was not able to communicate my question well enough to get answers to my question.

Back