Buy, Sell, Trade Juiced Bikes & Parts

Asher

I wanted to sell my Juiced bike, and I know this forum gets way more activity than the classified forum, plus some people may not bother to look there but would buy or sell a Juiced part for the right opportunity.

Proposed Rules:
1. Fill out the template.
2. Don't lie.
3. You can bump the thread only if you reduce the price $50+ or by 10%+.
4. If an item sells, mark it as sold, and note the price it sold for.
5. All prices are negotiable unless noted otherwise.

Here's the template. (The Purchase Date is the date the first buyer received the item. Eg if you ordered a bike in December and received it in February, the purchase date is February.)

Item:

Condition:

Purchase Date:

Price:

Ship or Pickup?

Description:

External Link (optional):

Last edited:
Item: 2018 Juiced Crosscurrent S, XL Brushed Aluminum, 19 aH 48V battery.

Condition: Excellent to Like-New, 1,100 miles

Purchase Date: April 2018

Price: $1,900 (price of a new 19aH CCS, albeit 52V is now $2,600 with taxes)

Ship or Pickup? Pickup

Description: I am selling my bike despite intending to own it for years, because I moving far away, and for a variety of logistical reasons (shipping, storage, etc), I think selling the bike is the most prudent option. I'm happy to explain in person to prospective buyers.

I did a number of part swaps on the bike during the first month of ownership, and I will restore the bike to its stock condition prior to sale, so those parts - suspension, handlebar, tires, seatpost, saddle, will be especially like new.

I was meticulous about charging, and never charging to more than 80% once a month.

External Link (optional): (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Price cut to $1,800

Item: 2018 Juiced Crosscurrent S, XL Brushed Aluminum, 19 aH 48V battery.

Condition: Excellent to Like-New, 1,100 miles

Purchase Date: April 2018

Price: $1,800 (price of a new 19aH CCS, albeit 52V is now $2,600 with taxes)

Ship or Pickup? Pickup

Description: I am selling my bike despite intending to own it for years, because I moving far away, and for a variety of logistical reasons (shipping, storage, etc), I think selling the bike is the most prudent option. I'm happy to explain in person to prospective buyers.

I did a number of part swaps on the bike during the first month of ownership, and I will restore the bike to its stock condition prior to sale, so those parts - suspension, handlebar, tires, seatpost, saddle, will be especially like new.

I was meticulous about charging, and never charging to more than 80% once a month.

External Link (optional): (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

GLWS, Asher !

Hoping you hang around the forum after selling this - you have helped so many posters with your advice that it'd be a shame to lose your input.

GLWS, Asher !

Hoping you hang around the forum after selling this - you have helped so many posters with your advice that it'd be a shame to lose your input.
Very kind of you :). I've decided to keep it if I can't sell it before I leave, since I finally figured out a way to ship it to where I'm going. So there's a strong chance I'll stick around :).

Plus I can't think of any other bike maker that is really pushing the envelope on ebikes like Juiced is.

Very kind of you :). I've decided to keep it if I can't sell it before I leave, since I finally figured out a way to ship it to where I'm going. So there's a strong chance I'll stick around :).

Plus I can't think of any other bike maker that is really pushing the envelope on ebikes like Juiced is.

when I moved from Colorado to Florida I transported my bike using bikeflights. I sent the batteries separately using ground shipping through USPS. The only additional thing I had to do was find a packaging company that was able to make a box large enough and strong enough to carry the bike.

Hello,
I am looking for a replacement ECU for my Ripcurrent. Does anyone know where I can find one? This bike is brand new and has not worked since I got it. I have had nearly no contact from Juiced about this issue and am now trying to resolve it on my own.
Thanks!!

Item: Juiced Fat Tire Rack with Adjustable Legs

Available

Condition:
Used, has some marks from the brief time I had it.

Purchase Date:
January 2021

Price:
$60 obo, reasonable offers entertained.

Ship or Pickup?
Both OK.

Description:
This is the rack that came with my RipCurrent S. I picked up the Topeak rack system so I have no need for this. Thanks!

Original Item Link:
I don't have any feedback on this forum but I have plenty on eBay and other private forums (FredMiranda for digital cameras).

Item: Juiced Ripcurrent S XL Brushed Aluminum 52V 19.2Ah

Condition
: Excellent to Like-New, 700 miles

Purchase Date: January 2020

Price: $1,500 (price of a new one is $3,000 with taxes included)

Ship or Pickup? Pickup

Description: I am selling my bike because I own too many electric bikes, so I don't see the reason for keeping this one anymore. There are no issues with the bike. The rear rack and fenders have not been included because I decided that I don't like the look of them, so I threw them out.
1624651865175.png

Attachments

• 1624651826068.png
    1624651826068.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 292
Back