Bulls Desert Falcon EVO

MDog51

I have been researching this bike, I will most likely be buying this
The components are outstanding...I have spent many hours talking to techs, reviewers etc

the geometry is perfect, the tires can be switched to gravel if I don’t want the road tires. I am getting a Kinect suspension seat post ....the Kiosk display is what I want.

any thoughts?

D671BE9E-7FA9-464C-8150-E21ED9CFDAFC.jpeg

This is a great bike with a 11-48 chain ring which I cannot put on my Iconic Evo speed.
should be very fast. Enjoy !

Bulls is nr. 1 !

If u are in Eu. , BH has the best road ebike- Core Carbon. It's the only eroad bike with 53/39chainring and proper power/battery.

But for now in US this desert Bull has much better price vs. Creo/Domane+HP. BMC Amp road 1/2 is also v. Good. GL with the purchase !

A thread i've made awhile back about fast eroad bikes .Nothing has changed, no new models yet. I missed the BMC there.

Last edited:
Wow, this Falcon comes with Di2 @ only 6grand...didn't knew that .

Wow, this Falcon comes with Di2 @ only 6grand...didn't knew that .

Yep Di2 electric....I am psyched.....

the brakes are phenomenal as well...... the carbon fork and cockpit arrangement makes for a solid ride...

I am getting the “suspension“ seat post Kinect BodyFloat. There is an issue because the battery for the Shimano Di2 is housed in the carbon seat post. i am going with FlyRides who called Bulls. Easy fix: there is an adapter for the battery on the market, very inexpensive.

flyRides and Bulls going the extra mile for customer satisfaction goes a very, very long way.

96C74327-5E03-4827-8177-CF23EFF0FF23.jpeg

Last edited:
Back