Bonjour from France!

IMG_8553.jpeg

@Monica,
Thank you. The photo helps. You have an elegantly clean bike. I have two ideas you may wish to take into consideration in the months ahead. Firstly, splash guards. These are not full fenders but offer some protection from puddles and are easy to install. Secondly, a handlebar that sweeps up and back. This allows for your thumbs to go slightly forward and up, greatly increasing comfort. Just ideas. That is also a beautiful backdrop. The wall looks to be made of ancient coral that has been partially made into marble, implying that you may be toward the Southern Coast with epic hills and lovely cycling weather.

@Monica,
Thank you. The photo helps. You have an elegantly clean bike. I have two ideas you may wish to take into consideration in the months ahead. Firstly, splash guards. These are not full fenders but offer some protection from puddles and are easy to install. Secondly, a handlebar that sweeps up and back. This allows for your thumbs to go slightly forward and up, greatly increasing comfort. Just ideas. That is also a beautiful backdrop. The wall looks to be made of ancient coral that has been partially made into marble, implying that you may be toward the Southern Coast with epic hills and lovely cycling weather.
Great looking bike. Very nice. Any particular bars Petaluma? I am looking to upgrade the bars on my Aventon Level 2 for more comfort...

@Monica,
Thanks for the suggestions, I will keep them in mind! We live in south west France which is a “calcaire” ie limestone region, and yes the cycling country and weather are great!

Here is an electric bike with those easy to attach mud guards, and with a comfort bar.

1697043676753.png

Back