Hello from Wales

Jdh147

Region
United Kingdom
I have been lurking on the site for a while and felt it was about time to contribute, as there is some really helpful advice on here. My name is Jerry and live in Cardiff, South Wales. Always had an interest in cycling and having got rid of the second car about 4 years ago I almost exclusively commute by bike. In the last 2 years I bought my first e bike, a Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5 eq which I have clocked up around 5.5k miles on. Love the Vado, but wanted something that I could use for a bit of light off roading and exploving, so recently bought a Tero X 6, unfortunately it’s been 3 weeks and counting with the LBS under warranty repair.I am sure when I do get it back it will be worth it!

Attachments

• IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    939.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3179.jpeg
    IMG_3179.jpeg
    615.1 KB · Views: 158
Welcome Jerry. Nicely appointed with fenders, racks, and panniers!

Welcome Jerry, where have you thought about exploring? Jack Thurston's excellent book series "Lost Lanes" Wales has a few ride suggestions.

Welcome Jerry, where have you thought about exploring? Jack Thurston's excellent book series "Lost Lanes" Wales has a few ride suggestions.
Welcome Jerry. Nicely appointed with fenders, racks, and panniers!
Thanks! Racks & panniers are great for commuting, fenders are a must for Wales!

Thanks for the steer, I will definitely look it up 👍. The last few years during the Summer we have gone to France and do a multi day tours. Closer to home there are a few forest trails Afan valley etc. I would like to try when I get my bike back.

I have been lurking on the site for a while and felt it was about time to contribute, as there is some really helpful advice on here. My name is Jerry and live in Cardiff, South Wales. Always had an interest in cycling and having got rid of the second car about 4 years ago I almost exclusively commute by bike. In the last 2 years I bought my first e bike, a Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5 eq which I have clocked up around 5.5k miles on. Love the Vado, but wanted something that I could use for a bit of light off roading and exploving, so recently bought a Tero X 6, unfortunately it’s been 3 weeks and counting with the LBS under warranty repair.I am sure when I do get it back it will be worth it!
Welcome to the Forums Jerry!
Wales is such a beautiful country!

Back