BMX'd my Lectric XP

Looks like he using leverage on that tall seat. I await your next attempt. :)

BTW: Is that Frozen helmet MIPs?

Looks like he using leverage on that tall seat. I await your next attempt. :)

BTW: Is that Frozen helmet MIPs?
I’ll try that next time. And no the helmet is vibranium infused straight from Wakanda 😂😂. I honestly need a proper helmet. I haven’t crashed yet but I know it’s coming.

Anyone have a suggestion for front suspension for Lectric XP? WE bought these from Aliexpress and they allready seem shot-clunking and almost like a pogo stick now. Leaning towards going with an airshock. Anyone?

I mean, you get what you pay for and you should have expected that thing to be a pogo stick...

Go for Rockshox or Fox, expensive, but you pay for comfort.

I mean, you get what you pay for and you should have expected that thing to be a pogo stick...

Go for Rockshox or Fox, expensive, but you pay for comfort.
That's crazy...a front shock on the bike that costs as much as the bike. Buy a different bike if your going to spend that kind of money...There's other front forks that are decent for a more reasonable price. Suntour, RST and Mozo are better than the one that you bought and generally supplied on the mid and entry level ebikes... Take a look at those...

This seems like a popular mod for the XP. Anyone think the next model they come out with is like this?
I bought the cheap airshock initially for the XP and according to my son who rides it on a daily basis, it bottomed out alot. He then bought the air version from the same maker for 20 or 30 bucks more and it is night and day. I want to say he spent 140 with shipping...

Lectric needs to do this for around $1200 and I would be all over it.

Attachments

• billy-2019-blk.jpg
    billy-2019-blk.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 328
Lectric needs to do this for around $1200 and I would be all over it.
I'd love to see a premium version.

11-32 cassette in the back.
Front suspension fork. Finding one thats branded would be nice (but hard as nobody really makes 20x4 spaced forks).
Hydraulic brakes.
Larger capacity battery.

All of these things can be added from the same factory they assemble in now. If they could work out a $1000 or $1099 price point, I think it would do well.

I'd love to see a premium version.

11-32 cassette in the back.
Front suspension fork. Finding one thats branded would be nice (but hard as nobody really makes 20x4 spaced forks).
Hydraulic brakes.
Larger capacity battery.

All of these things can be added from the same factory they assemble in now. If they could work out a $1000 or $1099 price point, I think it would do well.
Price point for what you are describing would be closer to 2-2.5k

Price point for what you are describing would be closer to 2-2.5k
You aren't wrong.
In bulk with how much Lectric buys at a time, it would probably be $1500 range. But I think Lectric has paper thin margins and relies on quantity to make money.

You aren't wrong.
In bulk with how much Lectric buys at a time, it would probably be $1500 range. But I think Lectric has paper thin margins and relies on quantity to make money.
Off topic a tad, but does your Avatar regarding Yakima refer to it as the Palm Springs of WA? If so, I gotta go check it out!

Off topic a tad, but does your Avatar regarding Yakima refer to it as the Palm Springs of WA? If so, I gotta go check it out!
Its kind of a joke to be honest. That sign was put up on private property and doesn't really have anything to do with the city. Yakima is very much nothing like Palm Springs. If anything its kind of a hilly Oakland. Heres an article that kind of explains it.

Its kind of a joke to be honest. That sign was put up on private property and doesn't really have anything to do with the city. Yakima is very much nothing like Palm Springs. If anything its kind of a hilly Oakland. Heres an article that kind of explains it.

I have heard this said about the Tri-Cities (to the east of Yakima) also. At least the Tri-Cities has the Columbia River running through it.

I have heard this said about the Tri-Cities (to the east of Yakima) also. At least the Tri-Cities has the Columbia River running through it.
I love the Tri-Cities area. Its growing quite a bit and offers a LOT more than Yakima does in every aspect. The river is amazing too. I'm kind of stuck here because of work, but if we ever opened an office there I wouldn't hesitate to move. Besides it being really dry and brown everywhere, it's probably my favorite place in Washington.

Back