bike speed RS Tuning Dongle

Yes, I have the Bikespeed RS tuning dongle installed on my Haibike with Bosch Performance CX. It seems to be an excellent product that does exactly what it's meant to. The speed is no longer restricted, there's a configurable unit that you can customise the behavior via their website before shipping. I'm about to test to see if it works with the Shimano di2 electronic gearing as I have a second bike on the way. I'll post my review here. Highly recommended.

Yep, got one this time last-year. Has worked great. Like MarkPNB, I have a CX. Speed indicator is reliable EXCEPT that it’ll spike momentarily every so often. I may have seen it happen twice, but I know it must happen often enough that after a year and over 2000-miles logged, my motor’s memory reset my Intuvia to about 1750-miles on the odometer after I removed the RS to increase my excercise-exertion. I’d had to reset my Max Speed value quite a few times too...showed up in the 60MPH zone from time to time. That all said, it works great otherwise and has been worth the price. I just wish I’d paid extra for the programmable one; I wouldn’t of had to remove it to turn its functionality off.

Yep, got one this time last-year. Has worked great. Like MarkPNB, I have a CX. Speed indicator is reliable EXCEPT that it’ll spike momentarily every so often. I may have seen it happen twice, but I know it must happen often enough that after a year and over 2000-miles logged, my motor’s memory reset my Intuvia to about 1750-miles on the odometer after I removed the RS to increase my excercise-exertion. I’d had to reset my Max Speed value quite a few times too...showed up in the 60MPH zone from time to time. That all said, it works great otherwise and has been worth the price. I just wish I’d paid extra for the programmable one; I wouldn’t of had to remove it to turn its functionality off.
I have also had an instance where the top speed showed a higher than realised value.

I just installed the Bikespeed RS on the Riese and Muller delite 25 with Bosch Performance CX and Di2 shimano electronic gears. Works perfectly.

Back