Bike For New Big and Tall E-Biker

loubar

Hello!

I am currently planing on getting an e-bike for commuting to my college and work, which is about a 16-mile ride 4 days a week. I am 6'7 and weight about 300lbs (figure I can loose weight by biking a bit) and I've been interested in cargo bikes (i'd like to be able to carry a child, as I have a couple of nieces and nephews that I sometimes need to take to various places they need to go); however I don't know what I should look for with my height and all. I have looked at the Radwagon and Yuba Spicy Curry Bosch so far, however I don't know if it would work with my height and weight. Any suggestions, tips, or help would be greatly appreciated!

- Loubar

Edit: I forgot to add, but I'd also like to be able to use it in light rain/snow, thanks!

Last edited:
Weight don't worry about, especially if you're going with a cargo bike. With your height though size will be important. You'll want to look into frame sizes and consider stand over height and things like that.

I would reach out to rad Rover directly to discuss, as it would be a viable option for your needs.

Back