Bianchi launches new family of electric bicycles with city, touring, and mountain e-bikes

That's a much newer and cleaner version than what we had! My dad had a 3rd motorcycle accident while commuting, person "just didn't see" him. My mum said that's it, we have to buy a 2nd car no matter what. Could only afford a used Fiat 126. His bike had a bigger engine!! I thought it was a rear engine car too, but maybe I'm remembering wrong. Wasn't much longer than his bike either!!
You remember all of it well. It was a sheer disaster :D I crashed mine (capsized), survived, and after three years I could buy my first real car :)

You remember all of it well. It was a sheer disaster :D I crashed mine (capsized), survived, and after three years I could buy my first real car :)
In a satirical magazine a long time ago I saw a two-page spread picture of an automotive scrapyard, the few cars that you could tell a make or model were all Fiat. The tag line said "Fiat, designed on a computer, built by a robot, driven by Italians"!! 😂

This is still probably almost a decade newer than what we had, but a similar colour and set up
fiat 126 main.gif

One of the most beautiful ebikes I have ever seen. Maybe the most elegant design ever, like comparing a Ferrari to a Yugo...

Last edited:
Back