Best step through class three pedal assist bike

bdcycle1

After much searching and research I decided on the specialized Vado 4.0 step through as being the bike for me. However on test riding it I found that the stand over height was just a little high for me so I’m looking for suggestions for another option... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I prefer that the battery be built into the frame and least front suspension

After much searching and research I decided on the specialized Vado 4.0 step through as being the bike for me.
However on test riding it I found that the stand over height was just a little high for me so I’m looking for suggestions for another option... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also I prefer that the battery be built into the frame and least front suspension
Here is a complete list of Class 3 bike reviews from EBR... hope this helps. ;)

After much searching and research I decided on the specialized Vado 4.0 step through as being the bike for me. However on test riding it I found that the stand over height was just a little high for me so I’m looking for suggestions for another option... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I prefer that the battery be built into the frame and least front suspension
You tried the small vado which has a 15.8 inch seat tube ? Frankly, I don't think you'll get much smaller unless you get the LIV Amiti XS step-through which is now Class 3 this year (15 inch seat tube) or try a 45cm Gazelle Medeo T10+. Alternatively, you can try a wave-frame.

What about a Small or Ex-Small Roll Low Step Over conversion to Class 3? You would save a ton and have a better bike and one that fits.

Back