Best online seller?

Those who do get caught will sooner or later ruin riding for the rest of us who abide by the rules. With the explosion of ebikes, and riders who believe they can ride as fast as they want wherever they want, there's are going to be more complaints, and with more complaints will come more restrictions and possible banning of all ebikes on trails that people fought hard to get us access to.
Thankfully throughout most of the country, common sense seems to rule. That ridiculous 3 tiered rating is not something I want to see grow. I have yet to see a trail inspection, and with sensible riding for the local conditions, I expect no real noise from LEO!

Those who do get caught will sooner or later ruin riding for the rest of us who abide by the rules. With the explosion of ebikes, and riders who believe they can ride as fast as they want wherever they want, there's are going to be more complaints, and with more complaints will come more restrictions and possible banning of all ebikes on trails that people fought hard to get us access to.
Where I live I have seen small motorcycles, gas scooters one wheels on the paths, absolutely no enforcement nobody cares, roadies doing over 30 miles an hour, it seems to me they don’t have the manpower or the knowledge to enforce anything

Where I live I have seen small motorcycles, gas scooters one wheels on the paths, absolutely no enforcement nobody cares, roadies doing over 30 miles an hour, it seems to me they don’t have the manpower or the knowledge to enforce anything
Well, I guess in that case it all comes down to the personal integrity and respect for rule of law of the rider 😉.

Wow you are right - that is a pretty great deal for the specs - their first round of ebikes would have had this with the 400wh battery, and likely no fork - all those with the 1x drivetrain make that bike a killer commuter option!

Amazing what a bit of competition can do in the free market! ;)

Not sure of your point. Because of all the other don't give a darn screw off's, you're thinking you shouldn't bother trying to obey the rules either?

As far as enforcement, it's not about knowledge. Safe bet there. It's way more about money - budgets. They don't have the budget to patrol that trail, so my bet is their plan is to pay out enough rope to allow the trail users to hang themselves. Then they'll just close it. No skin off their butts....more of a relief than anything else for them. Yours?

Not sure of your point. Because of all the other don't give a darn screw off's, you're thinking you shouldn't bother trying to obey the rules either? No, I obey the rules, at this time I don’t think they’re able to enforce anything Considering what I see out there

As far as enforcement, it's not about knowledge. Safe bet there. It's way more about money - budgets. They don't have the budget to patrol that trail, so my bet is their plan is to pay out enough rope to allow the trail users to hang themselves. Then they'll just close it. No skin off their butts....more of a relief than anything else for them. Yours?

My bad, sorry!

Back