Best ebike repair stand

Seconded on the parktool pcs-10, brilliant stand, strong easily supports the bikes, even the triple top tubes on my Juiced Ocean current, I won't turn the bike upside down because of the hydraulic brakes.

Have you had any issues with the 10.2 and tipping since the bike is so heavy? I’m trying to decide on that or the feedback elite pro.
No issues at all. If you torque the bottom quick release properly, you shouldn't have any problem. I let my son (15) put it together and when we put the bike on the stand I noticed it drifting down a little at a time. I took the bike off, and adjusted the quick release and haven't had that problem since.

No issues at all. If you torque the bottom quick release properly, you shouldn't have any problem. I let my son (15) put it together and when we put the bike on the stand I noticed it drifting down a little at a time. I took the bike off, and adjusted the quick release and haven't had that problem since.
I have had it slide after the bike is on it for a few hours.

That may be. I have only had my bike on it for an hour or so. Simple fix (if it is a problem) would be to install a rod/cotter pin thru or above the bottom clamp.

I rolled the dice and ordered this one on amazon yesterday. Was only $99 when I ordered, seems price has gone up slightly. What I liked about it (besides the price) is the weight rating is 66 pounds which is higher than most stands. My bike weighs a little more but figure I can remove battery to be under. It also has 3 legs (like the feedback sports stands). Also has a strap to stabilize the front fork which I haven't seen on many stands. Figured with amazon it's easy enough to return if it doesn't work out.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money this stand works well. Not perfect, but for the money I can't complain. I'll do a more indepth review later but I don't think there's a better stand under $100. My Frey CC without battery is 65 pounds and it held it just fine.

1591620152326.png

If you don't want to spend a lot of money this stand works well. Not perfect, but for the money I can't complain. I'll do a more indepth review later but I don't think there's a better stand under $100. My Frey CC without battery is 65 pounds and it held it just fine.

View attachment 54815

That stand looks like a nice knock-off of the Feedback Sports tripod stand. ;)

It's definitely not the same stand. The grip is a tad spongy (looks to be the same generic grip that's on the BikeHand stands which get good reviews). The sponginess of the grip is nice for protecting the bike's finish if clamping on the top tube, but when the bike is rotated vertically it will sag a big. No problem with my 50 pound BH rebel lite, I can flip it 90 degrees, upside down, etc. but my 65+ pound Frey CC will sag when I try to rotate it very high due to the grip compressing. Not a big deal as I don't think it's a good idea to rotate 65+ pound bike vertically by the seat post. Seems like way too much stress on the seat tube, so not being able to do gymnastics with a 65+ pound bike it is just fine with me. The other problem with the grip is the quick release grip will pop out if you screw it too tight so to be safe I don't use the quick grip, I just screw it on without activating the quick grip.

Last edited:
Just turned my Allant+7 upside down while being careful of the rear fender with a soft foam pad. Did this to clean/lube the chain and It wasn’t ideal but it did work. I may ponder a stand but really don’t want more stuff if I can avoid it.

Wow, I did not expect this but the cheap $99 stand above actually performs better than the $250+ feedback sports pro elite. I was fully expecting to return the $99 knockoff stand when my pro elite arrived but found the pro elite cannot hold my Frey CC level no matter how tight I screw it in. The knockoff stand is a piece of cake to rotate vertically, granted there is some sag. The knock off stand also rotates 360 horizontally whereas the feedback sports does not, at least not when elevated. The clamp on the feedback sports is superior but no point if it can't hold the bike level.

Best? I watched the shop tech where I bought my Haibikes. It's a vertical column with an electrical internal lift. That thing was sweet! No idea what your budget is.
Definitely among the best, but WOW on the $$$$...😉

I'm using a Park Tool PCS-10 original for my Giant Fathom E+2. Zero issues and it's solid as a rock. Works great on the top bar.

Super good grip, not that I'd recommend having the bike upside down. Just showing the versatility.
I'm leary about clamping to the top tube of an alum frame bike. MTB top tubes may be OK, but many others are double butted, i.e. thinner in the middle than the ends. I always clamp the seat post, as does our LBS.

Just for reference, I use the Park Tool PRS-4 W-2 wall mount. Excellent clamp. Wall mount keeps the shop floor clear. ~$200 @ Tree Fort Bikes, incl shipping & tax. Not the cheapest, but very high quality. The clamp opens wide enough to clamp just about any top tube, if you prefer.

View attachment 54815

I purchased a similar looking stand for the princely sum of AU$90. I was skeptical but the reviews sold me. It's been really good! The clamp could be a little tighter but it punches well above its price. And oh my, what a difference a work stand makes for cleaning and maintainence!

I purchased a similar looking stand for the princely sum of AU$90. I was skeptical but the reviews sold me. It's been really good! The clamp could be a little tighter but it punches well above its price. And oh my, what a difference a work stand makes for cleaning and maintainence!

It's hard to beat a decent work stand for everything a bike needs! 😎

I'm leary about clamping to the top tube of an alum frame bike. MTB top tubes may be OK, but many others are double butted, i.e. thinner in the middle than the ends. I always clamp the seat post, as does our LBS.

Just for reference, I use the Park Tool PRS-4 W-2 wall mount. Excellent clamp. Wall mount keeps the shop floor clear. ~$200 @ Tree Fort Bikes, incl shipping & tax. Not the cheapest, but very high quality. The clamp opens wide enough to clamp just about any top tube, if you prefer.
The top tube on this bike is solid as a rock.

Back