Best ebike repair stand

This is due to user error. The silicone ends won’t fall off if you place the bike on the stand while the clamp is completely horizontal. They have fallen off on me when I don’t do that. The feet on the floor also would rotate and you can pull them off. I placed one wrap of electrical tape, around the pole, and slid the feet back on. They are now firmly in place. Some people aren’t good at using things. There was also another review (somewhere else, not Amazon) about how bad the clamp is and how it doesn’t really clamp. Their bike fell out. If you check the users pictures, you’ll see that they had the clamp upside down. I’ve seen numerous reviews on other items that, as you read them, you can tell that the user is not operating the item well and leave a bad review because of that.
I tend to believe so. thank you.

I too am now on the hunt for a good bike stand. Money is no issue (not wealthy but just considering the bike stands price from top to bottom) but quality of build, portability (we have a motorhome that we take our bikes with us) and weight is of top priority for us. Right now, the Freedom Pro Elite and the Park Tool PRS-25 and 26 are our top choices. Anyone who has tried these 3 models have any input?

Don't get the Freedom if you have a heavy bike as the rotation mechanism Is hopelessly flawed for anything but lighter bikes.

Don't get the Freedom if you have a heavy bike as the rotation mechanism Is hopelessly flawed for anything but lighter bikes.
Thank you for that information. That would definitely make for a frustrating experience. Our Turbo Como 4.0's weigh around 51 pounds each. Do you think that is too heavy for the Freedom?

Probably OK but I would still avoid. I wasn't impressed with the Freedom vs. cheap $100 stand.

So far, I have NOT found a "E" bike repair stand that will fit a Wart Hog 750 MD,
it has a top cross bar that is 3.150" wide x 1.550" thick, and almost 100#'s.
I would not trust the seat stem for this amount of weight.

So, I resorted to using my "Cherry Picker" engine hoist with a HD nylon strap,
works very well has all the height I need and will easily handle the weight,
plus rolls to where ever I need it.

Here is a photo of a "Cherry Picker" engine hoist, and this hoist can be folded up and moved into a corner, out of the way.

I had to shorten the swivel chain at the boom end, to get the maximum height,
when the boom was extended out, I can swing the bike end to end, if needed.
I may add another bottom boom mount, to add some more height,
when I am working on the bottom end of the bike, chain/derailleur areas,
as I still have to bend over a little bit, when I stand up.

HtH's,
Don

I too am now on the hunt for a good bike stand. Money is no issue (not wealthy but just considering the bike stands price from top to bottom) but quality of build, portability (we have a motorhome that we take our bikes with us) and weight is of top priority for us. Right now, the Freedom Pro Elite and the Park Tool PRS-25 and 26 are our top choices. Anyone who has tried these 3 models have any input?

If you have a 2" receiver hitch on your motorhome, you might be interested in this post I made in another thread:

For bikers on the move that have receiver hitches on their vehicles, here's an easy, relatively cheap DIY bike repair stand:
I used this Pintle hitch adapter:

605685_2000x2000.jpg

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200442408_200442408

I bolted a 36" piece of 2x8 to the adapter (you can use whatever length you want to get the desired height)
I then bolted my Park PRS- 4W to the 2x8. I normally use it in the shop but take it on the road when I travel.

prs-4w-2.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00368LX40/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

The Park is a nice stand but a bit pricey. Any wall mount stand will work though.

It took about 15 minutes to put together and cost around $50 (minus the Park PRS-4W). It works well on almost any 2" receiver hitch. When not in use, I usually leave it attached to the hitch, pivot the 2x8 parallel to the bumper and remove the PRS-4W.

Back