BELT DRIVE e-bike options

wings02

I'm possibly interested in a second e-bike. I would like to know if anyone makes a single speed or just a few speeds that has a belt drive and throttle. I like the idea of the FLX babymaker but wanted more of a cruiser design and a bike equipped with a throttle. Can the handle bars on the babymaker easily be swapped out to a more conventional handlebar?

Bulls Lacubo Evo 8 comes to mind. Also, the Evelo Aurora Limited and several Riese and Muller ebikes have belts but no throttles.

I'm possibly interested in a second e-bike. I would like to know if anyone makes a single speed or just a few speeds that has a belt drive and throttle. I like the idea of the FLX babymaker but wanted more of a cruiser design and a bike equipped with a throttle. Can the handle bars on the babymaker easily be swapped out to a more conventional handlebar?

I am reading everyone's suggestions and am a little surprised that the Luna "Fixed" model isn't on the list.
Thank you all for your suggestions

I am reading everyone's suggestions and am a little surprised that the Luna "Fixed" model isn't on the list.

Perhaps because you asked for a throttle. The Luna does not have one either.

You could certainly swap out the handlebars on the FLX; I would suggest a wider saddle as well. That said, it is still a shorter wheelbase bike.

Again no throttle, but much more closer to a cruiser, the Priority Embark.

Back