Battery voltages.

Yup,..

View attachment 176254

View attachment 176255

And don't forget to turn on your imitation torque control if you haven't already.

Here's a link to a link to the User Manual,..

Hello sir when you mentioned imitation torque do you mean in the C settings on the display.
So what should i set it too, thanks for your input.

When you buy a KT controller, it will max out at the amps rated on its label, but it's really intended to run at half that value for continuous running, WIth a KT display like the LCD3, you'll see the actual wattage on the screen at all times. A 17A model on 48V will peak around 850W if you pull the throttle, but as you pick up speed, that will drop fast as the motor spins up. You might sustain 400W pedaling hard in PAS 5 at the bike's highest gear.

The amp rating on a BMS refers to its ability to dissipate heat. It doesn't limit the current that the battery can supply. In a short circuit situation, it will shut off around 50-60 amps or higher and then turn back on when the short is removed.

You really have to act stupid to burn up a motor and controller. I've seen people here report how they did it though.

It's not the controller and motor I'm worried about it's the battery like I said earlier I have a 750w motor with 22a KT controller with a 48v 21ah battery it's a bafang G062 rear hub motor

No one is going to be able to tell you anything with certainty as you have no battery specifications.

Install it.
Ride conservatively and gradually increase to your desired level of assistance and see how things behave.
Like I said earlier...if the battery is of any quality it should be more than adequate and also shut down if over stressed.
If it's poor quality... Then anything is possible.
Works/doesn't/shuts down /explodes. 🙃

Hello sir when you mentioned imitation torque do you mean in the C settings on the display.
So what should i set it too, thanks for your input.

P3=1 turns on imitation torque control.

Screenshot_20240521-134955_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

That means that your PAS modes are power based rather than speed based.

Maybe @harryS can explain it better than I can.

That's the reason I installed my KT controller. To control the power instead of the speed.

Ha ha guys thanks for the input your a crazy but great humor here it's amazing all the advice and funny comments glad I found this forum,well yes I'll wait till everything arrives and like you say if it burns it burns 😭 😭 😭.
No on a more serious note I read you can turn down the AMP On the settings in the display.
Is that possible in the LCD 8 display that would be an option for me any Im sure someone will let know . greetings from the Netherlands.
To veer off topic further, this is a beautiful photo. I love the fog. I live in similar climate. This picture reminds me of the view from the roof of my house. This is my favorite weather to run in. I can feel the cool misting now.

Back