Bafang USB driver

After struggling with getting my Windows 10 PC to properly recognise the programming cable as a USB device and having tried several different older chip drivers, I managed to come across the one driver that solved my issue.
Figured I'd upload it for you lot: Download Bafang USB Driver. Enjoy!
Look at you.... Paying it forward!
Good on you! 👍

I wouldn't be zipping across South London with a big smile on my face if it weren't for online communities like you lot on here. Means a lot, especially given the times we all find ourselves in.

I wouldn't be zipping across South London with a big smile on my face if it weren't for online communities like you lot on here. Means a lot, especially given the times we all find ourselves in.
My whole reason for building a DIY bike last spring... Kept me busy and saved my sanity. I even lost 10lbs trying to out pedal the PAS

Not gonna lie I've been enjoying the throttle a tad too much. I used to ride a road legal 125cc pit bike around here, but sold it when I moved into the new flat as I wasn't going to leave it in my car park (it would've gotten stolen, 1000%). The bike has a throttle and I carry it up in the lift. Good times.

Not gonna lie I've been enjoying the throttle a tad too much. I used to ride a road legal 125cc pit bike around here, but sold it when I moved into the new flat as I wasn't going to leave it in my car park (it would've gotten stolen, 1000%). The bike has a throttle and I carry it up in the lift. Good times.
All good.. as long as you are staying out of trouble 😉

Back