Bafang Ultra Programing Cable

To be honest, I am hiding behind emails...
Video and software upload setup is taking longer than i thought. I have the video almost done, and will probably be able to get most everything done by tonight.
I just watched your video on programing and I really want to program my bike so please tell me the update on when you will be sending out my harness

Alright.. looks like both of you got the software.. and I also sent you a unique email address you should register it with.
Please register with that email tonight.. and the software will be active in a few hours once Innotrace@germany wakes up.

You guys are my test group.

Pushkar I received the downloads for the manual and printed it out. Received the invoices for the firmware and I think programming cable along with a tracking number. I also received the unique log-in e-mail address to register as a user.

But where do I go? Innotrace.com?? do I need a password?

Video? yes I watched the registration portion. Do I use the digital download to access the home screen to register? Do I go to the WW site?

@greeno the video shows you how to register using the software. You got Pushkar’s email and downloaded the software? If so, follow the instructions in the video.

Thanks onlineaddy I went out to my PC in the garage and downloaded digital file to my PC and registered as per video instructions. Just waiting for it to be verified by Innotrace. Tomorrow I guess. Now I just need the cable which i think is in the process of shipping. I downloaded the digital file on my Mac in my office and couldnt get the exe file to load so I wasn't sure if I needed to go somewhere else.

keep us up to date on how it goes!

i have a couple of small things i want to adjust in the future, but will see how it goes for you guys first lol

Take care of yourself Pushkar. It will all happen and everyone will be thankful you did your best
Gary

Will I get an e-mail from WW or Innotrace telling me I am registered and good to go.
Where do I access the program to check or make changes to my controller after I recieve my cable?
Do I use the e-mail from WW with the unique e-mail address to log on or was that just for registering?
Will I be able to change settings to other catagories as well as "Assist"? Display, Motor wattage, amps etc.

Used the e-mail from WW that had the specialized e-mail and tried to log in and it said my password was wrong. Work in progress.

Will I get an e-mail from WW or Innotrace telling me I am registered and good to go.
Where do I access the program to check or make changes to my controller after I recieve my cable?
Do I use the e-mail from WW with the unique e-mail address to log on or was that just for registering?
Will I be able to change settings to other catagories as well as "Assist"? Display, Motor wattage, amps etc.

Used the e-mail from WW that had the specialized e-mail and tried to log in and it said my password was wrong. Work in progress.
1. We put it in the system today AM Germany time. I will send you an email once it is active.
2. The program is on your computer - that you just used to activate. Please use that computer, plug in the USB cable in the computer, and the green ended connector to the motor.
3. Yes you will need your unique wattwagons email to log on.
4. Yes, you can change assist (aka torque), Motor wattage (via amps) . I am not sure what you want to change on the display.

Next steps (documentation etc)
1. Working to shorten the activation time .
2. Get a better picture of how to connect the USB cable to the computer.
3. Picture of how to connect the cable to the display setup.

Still waiting on e-mail to tell me the account is active....

I think cable should be arriving today or tomorrow according to USPS.

Oh. the login should be active. can you try to log in to the software please ? You should be able to do that.

Let me check the auto mailer. Thanks for the heads up.

Still waiting on USPS for the cable.
I tried to log in to the download program and just like last time I get a "Wrong Password" display.
I'm 99.99999999999% sure I'm using the right password I used when registering.
What now?
Just checked with USPS now package is in transit, previously was to be delivered last night by 9pm.

Last edited:
Still waiting on USPS for the cable.
I tried to log in to the download program and just like last time I get a "Wrong Password" display.
I'm 99.99999999999% sure I'm using the right password I used when registering.
What now?
Just checked with USPS now package is in transit, previously was to be delivered last night by 9pm.
Sorry to hear about your situation I am able to log in with no problem without cable

Not me. Worked fine - took longer than anticipated to get activated but i remembered that I had multiple random passwords. Took a while to ensure I was using the right one.

Error between chair and computer. 😂😂

btw.. now that the password is stored, I dont have to enter it again. As soon as I launch the program, it comes up just fine.

Back