Bafang m620 gear sensor extension cable

From the sounds of it, you're going to need a ride on an Ultra with the Smooth tune and gear sensor installed. It's likely the only way you're going to see that they compliment each other wonderfully. There is never, not in any situation I've been in anyway, a point where that switch will piss you off....
Nah, Bafang just crippled my home shop. But enjoy! Sounds like fun. I’m gonna go off stage tail tucked and STFU. Mea culpa.

Nah, Bafang just crippled my home shop. But enjoy! Sounds like fun. I’m gonna go off stage tail tucked and STFU. Mea culpa.
What do you mean, they crippled your shop?
Oh, I was kidding. That is not me! That is my 16-year-old friend Lexi. She works part time at the LBS. She is nice and enthusiastic.
I am applying for a grant to attend S.T.F.U. in the Fall.

What do you mean, they crippled your shop?
Oh, I was kidding. That is not me! That is my 16-year-old friend Lexi. She works part time at the LBS. She is nice and enthusiastic.
I am applying for a grant to attend S.T.F.U. in the Fall.
When I asked the Counselor, 'Where to go,' she said, "Go, STFU!" If she believes so emphatically, that's what I am doing after the Spring semester. I hope they will accept my credits.

From the sounds of it, you're going to need a ride on an Ultra with the Smooth tune and gear sensor installed. It's likely the only way you're going to see that they compliment each other wonderfully. There is never, not in any situation I've been in anyway, a point where that switch will piss you off....
Not gonna happen. I just have no need for that power. As a matter of fact the move towards sales of those motors hurried my leaving a support role behind. I just wasn’t interested in learning another motors ins and outs. And became frustrated with Bafang and their lack of support. Bafang would have died off, IMO, had it not been for user groups like endless_sphere. I’ve worked through the entire BBSxx series and they’re practically second nature for me. It TDSDZ2 and BBSxx for midrives, MAC for GD, and 9C for DD. I’m sticking with what I know have spares for, and can repair in my home shop. I have to say I am very impressed by some of the m620 builds. I’m happy to see an alternative to Bosch and their ilk and their denial of the right to repair. I’m sure if I were a n00b today I’d be riding an M series.

I wouldn't sweat it... It's mostly personal preference and then add specific to the bike setup and motor with a dash of rider ability. If you find it a plus, by all means.
For me shifting isn't an issue so I eliminate one point of failure and clutter.
I hear they can be problematic if not kept clean.
I put mine behind the battery inside my frame so it shouldn't get dirty in there. Not my bike but routed mine the exact same spot

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670450838490.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670450838490.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 113
If you dial out any over run it is easy to just back off the pedals when shifting. Kind of like I did for years already on bikes.

Also don't go mashing on the pedals until you are sure a proper shift has been made. The power of the M620 picks up speed so quickly that even if you mess up a bit getting back up to speed is not a problem once you have the shift completed.

Back