Bafang Display Replacement

Manic

Region
USA
I have a rear hub drive fat bike. I believe 500w. The display is a C600E. The buttons are broken. It appears to have a male green plug and a direct wire to the control buttons.

It looks like most displays like the DPC18, 750C or 850C have female green plugs.

Is the C600E replaceable with an upgraded LED color display like the ones I listed above? Can I just plug one of them in and replace the broken C600E?

Probably not. But with more information, a solution might be out there. Bike brand?

Does the seller not support their eBike with replacement displays?

To get the correct display, it's about matching the controller. With a Bafang HUB drives, that could be about anything. They're compatible with many different controllers, and each is capable of requiring a unique controller. The Bafang MID drives, because the controller is internal to the drive, would be able to use the DPC18, 750C or 850C w/female green plugs.

I did a search, and the only thing I could find was here:

Your link suggests that our OP's bike is a mid drive, which it is not. It's a HUB drive.
just linked to the companies site, wasn't really linking to any bike in particular, the specs and the OP stated it is a c600E display, They are plentiful all over the WWW. just need to buy the one with the correct connector.

Your link suggests that our OP's bike is a mid drive, which it is not. It's a HUB drive.
That’s right. The model from 2 years ago was hub drove. The current model is mid drive. It’s the only link I could find.

Back