Bafang 750 Watt, Integrated Wheel, Rear Hub Fat Bike Motor

Hello, I'm in the middle of the same Rad cassette removal issue. Can you chat me the buy link for the cassette removal tool you used? Of coarse the Park Tools Cassette Removal I have is too big.....From what I've read, I guess I'll dremel the tool into halves so avoid drilling through the center of the tool. Thank you
Update - I got the Park Tool off Amazon, cut it in half, wedged to small screw drivers on each side and got the cassette off.

So I did a little digging and came up with this manual. The translation is absolutely terrible, but I found #10 Drive mode setting, interesting. I would likely try all 3 choices to see if I liked one better than the others. Holler if you have more questions.

I have that manual but it doesn't answer the above questions. P10 setting is supposed to change if only PAS, only throttle or both work but changing it has no effect on my bike.

UPDATE ON UPGRADE
New wheel, motor, controller to match my M-7 is on the way from Plus Ebikes. They included rear cog as well, in the final assembled product. This should be a plug and play situation, as it's being built to work with addmotor components (except controller).

In the meantime, I order a Rize X. Once the M-7 is back on the road, I plan on selling it, and upgrading to a Rize 1000 Watt Blade.
I'll never have just one bike again. I need to go for that daily ride!
I've been away from this discussion, I'm sorry the original upgrade went bad for you, I take it you got the addmotor running and sold it,

Back