August delivery of my sport

So for those who aren't following this thread:

@Taylor57 got his Sport yesterday and my friend got his on Friday.

I helped my friend build his and the box is actually heavy... it's double boxed and then you also have to figure in the weight of other stuff (charger, tool and packaging).

Build was really easy... as I said on the other thread... took more time taking it out of the box and getting all the tape and foam off the bike.

Taylor got his by surprise on Saturday... did anyone else get theirs?

I made a few tweaks just now. Added a bell and brought the handlebars up a tad. One thing bugging me. It appears that my handlebars and front tire are off by just a minor smidge. Back in the old bicycle days, you would put the front tire between your legs and attempt to twist the handlebars to make everything line up. Well, I tried that trick and it wouldn't budge. Anyone know the fix or am I stuck a tad off? (insert joke here)

I first got an email from Espin on Thursday. But the FedEx website with my tracking number hasn’t changed status since then. I still think my bike is at the warehouse even though it says estimated delivery is tomorrow. All the FedEx website says is that a shipping label has been prepared. Very frustrating. And I’m in Malibu 25 miles from the warehouse.

I first got an email from Espin on Thursday. But the FedEx website with my tracking number hasn’t changed status since then. I still think my bike is at the warehouse even though it says estimated delivery is tomorrow. All the FedEx website says is that a shipping label has been prepared. Very frustrating. And I’m in Malibu 25 miles from the warehouse.

When did you order?

I made a few tweaks just now. Added a bell and brought the handlebars up a tad. One thing bugging me. It appears that my handlebars and front tire are off by just a minor smidge. Back in the old bicycle days, you would put the front tire between your legs and attempt to twist the handlebars to make everything line up. Well, I tried that trick and it wouldn't budge. Anyone know the fix or am I stuck a tad off? (insert joke here)

On the stem, I think the adjustment screw is covered by a rubber plug, if you remove it, you can access it with an allen wrench to loosen the stem and align the tire with the handlebars.

Back