August delivery of my sport

I must have missed the email somehow but mine is on the way.

My buddy's is coming in tomorrow according to FedEx.

My tracking number still says no information is available on this product yet. Super annoying. The email from epsin says its on its way? Whats going on nothing is ever easy

Estimated delivery date:
Monday 8/31/2020 by end of day

It looks like I play bike mechanic on Monday!

Ooo sheeitt nevermind i was putting the info in wrong section

Est delivery date Fri 8/28 by end of day....whoo keep you posted boys

Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday. Still waiting for an update from Fedex. Just says a shipping label has been created. I don’t think FedEx actually has the package yet. I know the battery needs to be charged for several hours before the first use. Does anyone know if you can ride the bike without the battery just like a regular bike?

Mine is supposed to arrive on Monday. Still waiting for an update from Fedex. Just says a shipping label has been created. I don’t think FedEx actually has the package yet. I know the battery needs to be charged for several hours before the first use. Does anyone know if you can ride the bike without the battery just like a regular bike?

Sure why not? Just plug the battery in first thing and by the time you finish the assembly you can strap it on and get busy...

Mine says delivery today but the status dont make sense. Like says shipper hasnt given to fed ex yet? Then why the hell is that my est delivery date and not Monday like you guys? W.e if it comes it comes im going out for the day

I thought the Sport was 55lbs?

Want to know when your package will arrive?
See your estimated delivery time with FedEx Delivery Manager. Sign up or Log in
imp_H_172048_72.132.253.224.gif

FROM

Simi Valley, CA US

TO

PALM SPRINGS, CA US

• TRACKING NUMBER91

• SERVICEFedEx Home Delivery

• REFERENCE726022

• WEIGHT85 lbs / 38.56 kgs

• TOTAL PIECES1

• TERMSShipper

• DEPARTMENT NUMBERSPT001

• PACKAGINGPackage

• ANTICIPATED SHIP DATEThu 8/27/2020

• ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATEMon 8/31/2020 by end of day

My FedEx status hasn’t changed at all since the first time I clicked on the tracking number. I don’t believe FedEx even has my package yet. This is what my screen says.
BEA9EA81-F2FC-4A76-8F7D-3CB2B89519EA.jpeg
BEA9EA81-F2FC-4A76-8F7D-3CB2B89519EA.jpeg

Yeah they dont even have the packages yet. Those est dates are complete bull crap. This shouldnt be complicated dont give me a shipping number until its actually shipped!

Back