August delivery of my sport

Johnu510

Hey just wondering if anyone else is waiting on the august delivery of the sport. They said 3rd week of august and thats now. Ordered just in time on july 24th they said all orders after july 26th will be in oct batch.

Anyway just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me. I cant wait get riding.

Took me 2 1/2 months to get my sport but I ordered it in May. You could e mail them. They are resposive. Mine was delayed in shipping and then by customs but they always answered my e mails.

Yeah well i was it was listed on site when I ordered hurry buy now for august shipment. I did email and they refered me to the page that says 3rd week of august. I might try and see if they can be a little more specific for me. It should be this week. We ordered at completely different times and circumstances

I just received an email today that the shipment is arriving at their warehouse tomorrow and the bikes will be shipped out next week.

Sweet thats good to hear. Only i wonder why i didnt get an email?

Edit: i did get the email it was in my promo folder and not my primary. Im stoked

August Batch Delivery.png

Just ordered the Flow this morning...October is a long time coming. Look forward to hearing reactions of folks getting their Espins in next couple weeks.

Back