August delivery of my sport

Nothing for me either. Tomorrow would be nice. Is it like overnight drop ship or does it take reg 3 days?
Several days. I think they move them by truck. You should get an updated e mail from Espin. Sometimes bikes are held up for a week to a few days at the port and in customs.

Last update (posted in this thread) said the bikes have cleared customs.

I’m hoping this week before the weekend but most likely next week.

I just called and spoke with someone over at Espin and he said they have hundreds of bikes to ship and they’re all going to go out in the next few days. They are shipping them in chronological order of when you ordered. So since I ordered at the very end of the batch he said mine probably won’t go out until Thursday or Friday. They ship with FedEx.

I just called and spoke with someone over at Espin and he said they have hundreds of bikes to ship and they’re all going to go out in the next few days. They are shipping them in chronological order of when you ordered. So since I ordered at the very end of the batch he said mine probably won’t go out until Thursday or Friday. They ship with FedEx.

Cool good info. Yeah i ordered on the 24th and the cutoff was the 26th. So mine should be thurs or fri too. How many days you think shipping will take for bike like that?

A friend of mine who ordered before me got his tracking number.

We will see when I get mine.

Was EBR Forums down all afternoon?

Too lazy too look up my email but I think first or second week of July? I know it was after the 4th.

I just received an email that my order has shipped. They gave me a FedEx tracking number but it’s not in the system yet. I ordered my sport on July 26.

I just received an email that my order has shipped. They gave me a FedEx tracking number but it’s not in the system yet. I ordered my sport on July 26.

Ditto. Sport has shipped but not in Fed X system yet. I ordered 7-21

My wife got her codes, ordered around 7/12. Will receive 9/1.

I'll let you guys know how a sport compares vs flow.

Last edited:
My friend said the label has been created but no movement yet.

That would drive me crazy... clicking on the Fedex site every few hours (probably what I'll be doing soon).

Back