Are you waiting on a new ebike delivery? How long were you told it would take?

Biktrix Stunner LT 20" was in-stock but the standard size battery was 4 weeks out. Had bike with battery within a couple of weeks.

Bolton Blackbird, scheduled for batch #3 November delivery. Batch #1 that was scheduled for August was actually supposed to be delivered to Kyle in July, so he told customers August to leave himself some wiggle room. It would be rare for someone to complain on early delivery! Batch #1 still hasn't shipped though. Numerous issues, the last of which was a front fork quality problem. A replacement had to be sourced, and should actually be a better one at no extra cost. Bikes are now scheduled to ship before the end of the month for batch #1. I believe those orders were placed in May and was sold out in the first weekend he listed it. That's quite a wait and missing a lot of riding time!! Don't know when batch #2 was opened for orders, but it also sold out. Scheduled for late September/ early October at time of purchase. Looking like they should arrive mid to late October. Batch #3 which sold out recently is slated to be on time in November.

Looks like I'll be using my 26yr old DB hard tail and trying to keep up with the wife during the fall rides!! Will make a change!!
I started looking at ebikes in August. I was going to pull the trigger on a Bolton Blackbird around that time, I was just a little bit short on money at the time for payment. When I was ready I had just missed the November pre-order deadline that quickly filled up. I was Kind of bummed that I wasn't able to order it but by then I knew I wanted one. I started looking around at what was available at the time and found the Sondors Rockstar. I decided that was what I really wanted and was willing to wait until January to get it .The good part is that by then it will be paid for on a monthly payment plan and then I can find out what I've been missing by exploring all the local backroads and trails.

I started looking at ebikes in August. I was going to pull the trigger on a Bolton Blackbird around that time, I was just a little bit short on money at the time for payment. When I was ready I had just missed the November pre-order deadline that quickly filled up. I was Kind of bummed that I wasn't able to order it but by then I knew I wanted one. I started looking around at what was available at the time and found the Sondors Rockstar. I decided that was what I really wanted and was willing to wait until January to get it .The good part is that by then it will be paid for on a monthly payment plan and then I can find out what I've been missing by exploring all the local backroads and trails.
Timing is everythin, ain’t it? Best of luck!👍

Purchased 10th June, received the bike itself about a month ago, but without batteries which were posted separately. Still waiting on the batteries to be delivered and UPS isn't even giving me an estimated date, just delayed!

Frey told me it would take 2-3 months haha :D

Capture.JPG

Given we are in a cultural/trade war with China ... there is no telling what is happening or what is to come. 🥴

Haven't been waiting as long as some of you have, but we have a bike on order that we were told "late November" originally. So we're a week or 2 past due. Scuttlebutt is they are sitting on a boat in the port of Los Angeles waiting to be unloaded. Understanding is that's a complete mess. Betting we could be another month easily.

That would be difficult to deal with. I would have to wonder if they'd be any other options to get a battery in there
sooner.
Timing is everythin, ain’t it? Best of luck!👍
Thank you, it's an interesting world we live in today, you know that this short supply of ebikes is only going to get worse before it gets better especially when people start seeing more of them and word of mouth spreads about how great they are.

Pre-ordered beginning of April and hoping for delivery before the end of the year. 🤞
I really need this bike for my mental wellbeing; I'm not even joking.

Purchased two weeks ago. Showed available. Was told it would ship end of last week or first of this week. Waiting on an update currently. Got a super deal on a good quality bike. Hoping it arrives soon.

Purchased two weeks ago. Showed available. Was told it would ship end of last week or first of this week. Waiting on an update currently. Got a super deal on a good quality bike. Hoping it arrives soon.
wanna tell us about the deal. I'm still shopping
thanks

It was a $200 off for Black Friday. 1299 turned into 1099. Bolton Ebikes, the Avenger fat tire bike. Nice people there. The discount was only a few days and now the bike status shows “sold out”.

I just wonder how long you are going to have to wait for it, probably not as long as some of us because we have to wait until some people over in "Choina" a makes them.

I am not sure when the shipping date is. It was not out of stock so I’m expecting it fairly soon. I know it’s a crazy time with these products. The demand seems pretty high

Just received my Biktrix Ultra Pro, site said 2 weeks, got it in three after it sat in customs for a week.

Back