Anyone know where to find a screw on helmet mirror?

Neverlost

Region
USA
I’ve looked all over the different websites and most seem to want you to stick the mirror on the inside of the helmet which my new expensive helmet specifically says do not do. The rest of them seem to want you to wired onto your sunglasses which I don’t want to do, I remember seeing a small rather delicate screw on device, but I can’t find it anywhere.

Not a screw on, but it attaches to the outside of the helmet with self stick pads or zip ties. I use Velcro on mine so it will break away if I catch it on a branch, hit something, or take a spill.

4198mqYPhsL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Aliexpress have a model with a strap.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran, le 2024-06-17 à 16.30.01.png
    Capture d’écran, le 2024-06-17 à 16.30.01.png
    332.1 KB · Views: 14
Not a screw on, but it attaches to the outside of the helmet with self stick pads or zip ties. I use Velcro on mine so it will break away if I catch it on a branch, hit something, or take a spill.

View attachment 177597
This is a great mirror. The optics are perfect. Takes a bit of fiddling initially to get it in the right place. I use zip ties and they work fine.

I use this one:

Very light weight, good view once you figure out the angle and easy to more permanently mount with zip ties.

I've tried the other ones but don't find them as stable (the longer the arm, the more shaky the mirror).

Back