Anyone here own a new Stealth B-52 Bomber?

SeeNoEvil

Hi. I'm just a noob here, but it sounds like I'm at the right place.

I took the new Stealth B-52 Bomber for a ride a few days ago and it totally blew me away... So I pretty much arranged the finance and bought one... lol. While I'm waiting for delivery, I'm just trying to learn as much about is as I can so that when it gets here in about 6 weeks I can just get on it and go.... Or can I?

The black and red one what I ordered... Like on the page below. The suspense is killing me. It's like Christmas is coming.. lol

http://www.stealthelectricbikes.com/stealth-b-52-bomber/

That looks seriously badass. You'll need to include in your budget an armed guard to stand by that bike whenever it's out of your sight.

I'm not sure I'll every let it out of my sight. I think I'll park it in my bedroom and sleep with one eye open.

I can't do that with my dirtbike... The fumes will kill me. lol

Awesome! Be careful on that thing and let us know if you get a ticket on the street, passing the cops, wheelies etc.

I think it's the other way around... the cops better be careful of me :)

Are there any owners on here?

I've been riding my Bomber since December 2013. I have 4k miles now. My bike has been very dependable. The only failure it suffered was a swing arm bearing. It would have been covered under warranty, but I found a local source for one. Cost was $16. I already had fixed it by the time Stealth contacted me. Besides that it's been like a rock. It doesn't like water though. Don't wash it with a hose is my advise. Follow the owners manual recommendation and give it a sponge bath for cleaning. I never ride in the rain, and all my riding is on the street, and it stays cleaner for longer than any bike I've ever had before.

I've owned a lot of bikes in my life, but this is one of the best, and most fun bikes ever. The ride experience is like nothing else. The silence is what stands out the most. The hardest thing to do on a Bomber is keep the speed down. Here's a video I made riding my bike.

Hi. I'm just a noob here, but it sounds like I'm at the right place.

I took the new Stealth B-52 Bomber for a ride a few days ago and it totally blew me away... So I pretty much arranged the finance and bought one... lol. While I'm waiting for delivery, I'm just trying to learn as much about is as I can so that when it gets here in about 6 weeks I can just get on it and go.... Or can I?

The black and red one what I ordered... Like on the page below. The suspense is killing me. It's like Christmas is coming.. lol

http://www.stealthelectricbikes.com/stealth-b-52-bomber/
Have fun.. that looks like an awesome ride!

Check the website Endless Sphere for other Stealth Owners http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23996&start=9075&hilit=stealth+bomber

And threre's a stealth forum website http://www.stealthforum.com/

I've been riding my Bomber since December 2013. I have 4k miles now. My bike has been very dependable. The only failure it suffered was a swing arm bearing. It would have been covered under warranty, but I found a local source for one. Cost was $16. I already had fixed it by the time Stealth contacted me. Besides that it's been like a rock. It doesn't like water though. Don't wash it with a hose is my advise. Follow the owners manual recommendation and give it a sponge bath for cleaning. I never ride in the rain, and all my riding is on the street, and it stays cleaner for longer than any bike I've ever had before.

I've owned a lot of bikes in my life, but this is one of the best, and most fun bikes ever. The ride experience is like nothing else. The silence is what stands out the most. The hardest thing to do on a Bomber is keep the speed down. Here's a video I made riding my bike.

Hi and thanks for the cool video. I saw this on another forum and really liked it. That's a pretty big statement if you can say it's one of the most fun bikes ever. I can see how that could happen. I can also see how you would have an issue keeping the speed down. the B-52 Bomber that I rode was as fast as some motorcycles that I've ridden.

The dealer told me that the new DC-1 display is better to read than the old one... whatever that was, and it's also resistant to heavy rain. He just said that sometimes the connectors can get wet which can be an issue. Summer is just starting here in Australia so hopefully it doesn't become an issue until I've at least had a few months of fun. Even then I don't really want to ride it in wet conditions anyway.

This is what the new DC-1 looks like. I borrowed this link from the Stealth website. http://www.stealthelectricbikes.com/dc-1-stealth-monitoring-system/ Do you know the differences between this and the old display?

I don't know much about the new display, but I'm sure it will be a good one. The location on the frame is a little out of your line of sight for fast riding, but it's easy enough to get a peek at it from time to time. I'm under the impression the newer one is easier to program then the older CA3. The only programing I've ever done to mine is to set the wheel diameter for the speedo. I've been considering installing a bicycle speedometer up on the handle bars where it would be easier to see, but it really isn't much of an issue.

Bomber's are so complete about the only thing you do is ride it. You'll probably want to replace the seat. The stock one is a real ass hatchet. Besides that it's just a matter of personal taste. Since I ride the street, I needed lighting, and street tires. Recently I added fenders, but that was mostly just for looks, because I try never to ride in rain.

I'm sure you'll have a great time riding your Bomber. It's really a great bike.

Is that video in Austin, TX?

Back