Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

Hey!! What has happened to are Team?? No body is talking to each other anymore ?
We as a team have over 17,000 miles now. Now that is some Pedaling! Maybe that is why nobody is talking. They are all out riding.
Think we can get 20,000 miles befor the end of the challenge ?
T-40 days, and counting . Pedal , pedal , Pedal, Giddy up Go!!
Keep looking up! Ken.

Last edited:
Hey KenM.:
Don't know what's up with the sound of silence. Maybe Summer vacations…?
Fear not buckaroo, I'm still out there and racking up the miles.
Just rolled in from my work commute and in a little bit I'll do my end-to-ender on Dugway Rd. for another five miles. Another fifteen mile day for Team EBR (and me).
Last night some young kids crashed a couple of go-karts at the local racetrack (Lime Rock). They snuck in while the track was closed and must have had some serious fun until one of them had to ride to a hospital in Hartford via helicopter; head injuries but she's apparently gonna' be okay. (Sweet bird of youth; it's hard to kill a fifteen-year-old.)
Me? I got one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel.
Go Team EBR!
Allen

Man! That must of been some crash! Not the kind of gocarts that we had. I will keep her in my prayers!
Yes I am not to far behind you, I just do not have the banana!
Good to hear from you again! Keep looking up ! Ken.

I bought a different ebike, an EM Evo Street. Due to multiple reasons, I only have a few more miles. But! I will be starting again, tomorrow. Go team EBR!!

One of the things I do not like about the bike challenge is You Do Not Go Anywhere !
I have logged in over 4,000 miles now sense the beginning of the challenge . And have not gone anywhere !
That is enough miles to have Pedaled from Sebastian , FLA. to KeyWest, FLA. then on up to Seattle, WA.
But here I am still in Sebastian . OK, rant over. Keep looking up! Ken.
Ok so next spring, ride that ebike for a really neat vacation! Start the planning, Ravi will help.

That would be nice, but I was told be my wife that see does not thing that me riding the tail of the dragon would be much oh a vacation for her. So I guess I am out of any tours. Good idea though. Ken.

One of the things I do not like about the bike challenge is You Do Not Go Anywhere !
I have logged in over 4,000 miles now sense the beginning of the challenge . And have not gone anywhere !
That is enough miles to have Pedaled from Sebastian , FLA. to KeyWest, FLA. then on up to Seattle, WA.
But here I am still in Sebastian . OK, rant over. Keep looking up! Ken.
Ok so next spring, ride that ebike for a really neat vacation! Start the planning, Ravi will help.
A couple destinations in this thread:
http://electricbikereview.com/community/threads/bike-destinations-e-bike-friendly.1074/

Glad to see you back, hope you and Mrs. Brambor had a time to remember ! Keep looking up! Ken:

Glad to see you back, hope you and Mrs. Brambor had a time to remember ! Keep looking up! Ken:

I can imagine Mr.Ken and Mrs. Ken riding E-bikes together with t-shirts like this :)

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Last edited:
Hi Ravi, I wish I could see the picture you put up. But it does not show up on the iPod that I use. I have this problem a lot. I do not know how I get this kind of picture to show up. Other pictures show up just fine. Thanks anyway. Keep looking up! Ken.

Hi Ravi, I wish I could see the picture you put up. But it does not show up on the iPod that I use. I have this problem a lot. I do not know how I get this kind of picture to show up. Other pictures show up just fine. Thanks anyway. Keep looking up! Ken.

No worries, Ken. It was a cute n silly pic.
I hope the flooding in FL has subsided. Keep racking up miles on that GenZe..

PS: did you know that the head of operations for GenZe was a person by name Ken M and he just took a new position as the head of Haibike USA.

No!! How cool is that!! I will have to sue him for name infringement ! And for deserting GenZe!! Ha,Ha, neat .
Keep looking up ! Ken.

No flooding here, yet. Maybe Thursday .

Last edited:
Ok, we are at almost 17,500 miles as a team!
We are at T-28 Days and counting to get to 20,000 miles.
We Can Do This.
Pedal, pedal, Pedal, Giddy Up Go! Keep looking up! Ken.

Last edited:
Hi
I'm sorry to say that I have done very little riding. I have had some recent injuries, which have kept me from riding. I'm ok, just not happy about it :~[
Carry on, I will get going!

Not so Easy Rider
(I have an Easy Motion)

awesome day commuting this morning and afternoon. Perfect weather and lots of happiness. Keep on pedaling! Go Team! :)

Back