Anyone here joined the National Bike Challenge?

Heh I love Dilbert. Way to go Allen! I didn't join the national bike challenge but my car broke down and now I am biking the little guy around to go do anything that needs to get done (that's close by anyway) and that is a challenge!

Hi Mr. Platinum Kilowatt . I found one of your baby pictures!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 234
Hey KenM.:
Thanks for noticing that I made platinum. The good news is that I will still talk to the "little people."
By the way, that can't be one of my baby pictures. (I was goofier looking than him when I was a baby. And it's been downhill ever since.)
For example, see the attached photo of me in 1960:

Old MBW Pics 025.jpg

Go Team EBR!
Allen

Ok, for the puddle jumper! Mr. Platinum Kilowatt !!
Yes when you thing about it, when you and I were his age, they did not even have color film yet. Let alone these little devices that will send your picture anywhere in the world!
Keep looking up ! ken.

Yes when you thing about it, when you and I were his age, they did not even have color film yet.
Hey KenM. we're not that old. That's a color picture of me in 1960 three posts back. Back then by crackety, a lot of the movies were even in color (not all of them though).
But yeah, I can't get over these new iDevices. When I take a picture with my phone, it magically appears on my computer…in color, to boot!
I fix Macs for a living, but when people ask me how this stuff works, I just tell them it's all magic. (I'm pretty sure it is, or else they have some really smart people working in Cupertino.)
Go Team EBR!
Allen

You check, your baby pictures will be in black and white.
All mine are. I am not sure but I think color came out about 58 or 59. Ken.

Ok, Mr. Platinum Kilowatt . Here is one of me next to my grandfathers motorcycle . Not sure about the date, maybe 1957 or around there. It might not come out to good. I just take a picture of the picture with the iPod .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 278
I haven't seen it in rules, and it's a lot easier to ask, (don't know if this is a dumb question)
Ebikes?

Hello, Irenewg13. Glad you are here. Did you join the team? Or are you just visiting ?
What is this Wisconsin you talk about? I see it has SIN in it that is probably why I do not know about the place!!:cool:
Go FLA. Go Team EBR! Keep looking up! Ken.

I haven't seen it in rules, and it's a lot easier to ask, (don't know if this is a dumb question)
Ebikes?
Ebikes are good when you use pedal assist . Not throttle only.
Hope this helps. Come on and join us! Ken.
We all ride ebikes and non ebikes too!

Hello, Irenewg13. Glad you are here. Did you join the team? Or are you just visiting ?
What is this Wisconsin you talk about? I see it has SIN in it that is probably why I do not know about the place!!:cool:
Go FLA. Go Team EBR! Keep looking up! Ken.

I've only been coming to the EBR forums for a week.
I've set the "watch thread"
Will be haunting this place, you may rue this day that I've begun to come in here!
Haven't joined the team, I just learned of it an hour ago.
You may call it a vice, but we here in the great land of the Packers, and the Badgers, eat an exorbitant amount of cheese, excellent beer!

Ebikes are good when you use pedal assist . Not throttle only.
Hop this helps. Come on and join us! Ken.
We all ride ebikes and non ebikes too!
I'm surprised that pedal assist is allowed. Do the purists boo and throw things?

So, are most of those in EBR, public, private, city, state, or EBR?

Hey KenM.:
Thanks for noticing that I made platinum. The good news is that I will still talk to the "little people."
By the way, that can't be one of my baby pictures. (I was goofier looking than him when I was a baby. And it's been downhill ever since.)
For example, see the attached photo of me in 1960:

View attachment 4018

Go Team EBR!
Allen
Congratulations! Is that for July?

I think that JR. Will have to take over from here. I do not know what you mean.
We are just the people here on Electric Bike Review that Mr. Brambor set up as a team in the national bike challenge .
Hope that helps you . Ken.

I think that JR. Will have to take over from here. I do not know what you mean.
We are just the people here on Electric Bike Review that Mr. Brambor set up as a team in the national bike challenge .
Hope that helps you . Ken.
The teams are from businesses, organizations, city, for your state. There is an EBR team, and some of you are on it?

Back