Anyone heard of SiliconCycles?

Ang123

Has anyone heard of a company called "Silicon Cycles"? They have a Facebook page and a website (Siliconcycles.net) and are advertising a flash sale of ebikes for $699 before shipping. Which is a decent deal for the specs. Just got an email from them offering a battery upgrade from 36v - 10ah to 36v-13ah. Have to buy "today". Can't find any info about them on the internet. No reviews, comments, anything. Google maps shows no sign of the company at either location listed on their website . I'd appreciate any feedback anyone has. Could be just a dropship operation or maybe a scam. Ever heard of them?

Has anyone heard of a company called "Silicon Cycles"? They have a Facebook page and a website (Siliconcycles.net) and are advertising a flash sale of ebikes for $699 before shipping. Which is a decent deal for the specs. Just got an email from them offering a battery upgrade from 36v - 10ah to 36v-13ah. Have to buy "today". Can't find any info about them on the internet. No reviews, comments, anything. Google maps shows no sign of the company at either location listed on their website . I'd appreciate any feedback anyone has. Could be just a dropship operation or maybe a scam. Ever heard of them?

Hi

Won't they give you an address? They should be able to ask a previous buyer if they would give a referral.

@Ang123, there are no close up shots of any model of ebikes that Silicon Cycles sells; all of their images look like they've taken some basic Chinese ebikes and photoshopped onto a background image on the main website. The only address they mention is a city in CA, but no street address and it doesn't look like anything ships until the end of this year. Warranty? Real support on the bikes? A lot is questionable here and I'd want to know more before plunking down any money. There are a lot of nice, inexpensive ebikes that really exist, so think twice on this one. :)

I was looking for a used car for our daughter. In Car Soup I found one that I wanted to see.
- had to be rush sale
- it was being sold by a soldier leaving the states
- v gd price
- wanted payment 1st
I went to the website help and asked questions. They said that it was a classic scam.

Back