Anyone have experience with 1Up Super Duty hitch rack?

Just arrived and I unpacked it in the living room, LOL.

It sure is one solid, study rack!

Sorry for the multiple posts without any replies - I have been waiting for this rack for a very long time, and the second one they sent finally got here! 😸

Here's the question/poll:

It has been unpacked (in the living room, LOL) and I've set it up to test the bikes. The front wheel isn't a problem but I have some questions about the the back wheel. I see three options:

1. I could tighten the back arm down on top of the fender with some kind of foam or fabric to protect it. It's fairly flexible plastic, not aluminum, as I've had on other bikes.
2. Shorten the arm or, rather, move the clamp part down to where the painters' tape is in the pic below.
3. Maybe just remove the fender altogether? We don't plan on riding in rain, and we're in a severe drought here.

Thoughts? I also need to avoid the rear rack, which is welded to the frame.

Also, any suggestions for small/short aftermarket fenders I could add, for the occasional puddle? 😸

1625955441109.png

1625955501774.png

I've decided to sell it if anyone is interested. I've struggled with it for a while and even ordered the standard spacing kit but can't get around the issues with the welded rear cargo carrier...

i had the same issue with my rack i buy fat tire spacing kit and to make it work i had to cut the spacer bar and lower it one hole down so it could under rear cargo carrier.

a buddy of mine found a light weight motor bike rack on clist for $150- With a few mods it manages his Frey very well

a buddy of mine found a light weight motor bike rack on clist for $150- With a few mods it manages his Frey very well
Yeah, ebikes are lightweight motorbikes! I'm now thinking of the Hollywood rack. I had looked at it but it needs a crossbar attachment as our RadCity bikes are step-through.

Back