Any comments on the Story Bike Step Through?

TartApple

Came across the Story Bike Step Through after a general Google search. I'm interested in class 2 with good range 30+

I've saved about 8 bikes on this site, but this one isn't reviewed. Other than reading that the bike might be too high even with the seat post all the way down, everyone seems to love it.

Well, I'm sceptical; any comments or concerns from the forum would be appreciated.

I would be very surprised if that bike could go 30 miles with a tiny 7aH battery, unless you don't mind riding with less assistance from the motor. I don't like the idea of a proprietary battery, certainly not one that is from a non-mainstream manufacturer. They do not list a spare/replacement battery for sale. There is no optional charger either, so you have to plug the bike in to charge the battery, which could be inconvenient.

Had similar thoughts, but you definitely articulated this really well for me and brought up some very good points. It has really cool styling, but it's the function that I need. Thanks for your comments!

Back