Adding an extra battery for extra range - Juggernaut Duo ( Classic Duo ) 750W Mid-Drive

NEWTOEB

Region
USA
Has anyone added and installed an extra battery ( Down tube ) onto their Juggernaut Duo 750W Mid-Drive ?

It's my own fault for not ordering it when placing my order but I have tried contacting customer support with mixed results due to what I assume is the high interest and sales within the industry.

Apparently biktrix is processing my order and would require a $250 fee and delay delivery by two weeks.

I'm very happy with biktrix expedience in processing my order and I don't want to mess up or delay the delivery date.

I am looking forward to receiving my bike. ( good job biktrix )

I can understand the reasoning if the bike has already been pre-assembled and packaged for shipping but if it hasn't been processed I am hoping ( with a little luck ) that the CEO of biktrix Roshan might find this post in time to help.

In any event I would like to add the extra battery and I believe that this will require installing/wiring a range extender bracket.

I would appreciate any input as I have not found any YouTube videos on this. LOL

ROSHAN PLEASE HELP !!!

Last edited:
Has anyone added and installed an extra battery ( Down tube ) onto their Juggernaut Duo 750W Mid-Drive ?

It's my own fault for not ordering it when placing my order but I have tried contacting customer support with mixed results due to what I assume is the high interest and sales within the industry.

Apparently biktrix is processing my order and would require a $250 fee and delay delivery by two weeks.

I'm very happy with biktrix expedience in processing my order and I don't want to mess up or delay the delivery date.

I am looking forward to receiving my bike. ( good job biktrix )

I can understand the reasoning if the bike has already been pre-assembled and packaged for shipping but if it hasn't been processed I am hoping ( with a little luck ) that the CEO of biktrix Roshan might find this post in time to help.

In any event I would like to add the extra battery and I believe that this will require installing/wiring a range extender bracket.

I would appreciate any input as I have not found any YouTube videos on this. LOL

ROSHAN PLEASE HELP !!!
We currently have no batteries in stock for sale (other than ones pre-ordered). You can always order a battery+rack later when we have them in stock. Installing is easy - 4 screws hold battery plate down to the frame and the battery just plugs in with the provided connector.

We currently have no batteries in stock for sale (other than ones pre-ordered). You can always order a battery+rack later when we have them in stock. Installing is easy - 4 screws hold battery plate down to the frame and the battery just plugs in with the provided connector.
Oh that's sounds easy enough.
Thank you

Roshan you guys seem to be doing good. Im just curious... Is selling bikes a tough business? How is the profit margin on a bike sale?

Back