Adding a suspension fork on the Vibe H30 ?

Yayabike

Region
Europe
I know that the idea may seem a bit weird but last week end I tested a mountain bike and I was amazed by its ability, Despite a probably poor driver (i do quite some cycling but not much mountain biking) i manage to climb super steep, rocky narrow paths, not simple what american call fire road but "goat paths". The bike was the EST 900 by decathlon and i was super impressed by what i was able to do. So i may end up buying a MTB later a regular one.
But while testing i also took the car raods and i was really surprised too. Of course the bike was slow and inefficient, due to large tyre and real friction above 26km/h in the brose engine and other considerations like my position on the bike etc ...
But I could cross the speed bumps as if they were flat and i could almost ignore the road potholes (which are many).
So, not only it was more pleasant but it was also much safer.
So .... I don't really want to commute on an EMTB, my orbea vibe and my synapse néo 2 are almost perfect for that and they would be perfect if the road were better.
Both have large enough tyres, 32 for the synapse neo 2 which is almost a gravel (it can easily do fire tracks) and even more for the Vibe.
So one idea is that adding a suspension fork could turn them into real hybrid.
But there are many questions :
- First is it possible ? There must be issues with the geometry but also the tubes section. As example i have never seen a bike with a diamant shape frame and dropoff handle bars with a suspension (this is for the synapse). And Orbéa does not offer a version of the vide with a supension fork.
- second what could be the drawbacks ? I know that the aestetic may suffer and that i may have to do some cable adjustement, and of course it will add some weight. But I may ignore some negative aspects.
So any feedback, advices are welcome.

Again. No use to look for a unicorn. Why to increase the weight of a lightweight e-bike even if the sus fork were available? A suspension stem, a suspension seat post, no hassle, a possibility to improve the ergonomics by mounting a suspension stem of proper length and angle...

Back