Adding a dropper seat post

Delta Pop

Region
USA
Have a Riese & Muller Delite GT Touring HS KIOX Chili Matt 51. The seat post diameter is 34.9mm.
I would like to add an internal control dropper seat-post and looking for ideas what would be a good addition.
I’m not looking to cheap out and willing to pay for a device that matches the quality of the R&M bike.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

I appreciate the responses to my question regarding the dropper seat post, my German skills are poor also but with Google translate I’m able to get by.

For the past two years, I have had a PNW Coast dropper with an tunable, 40mm pneumatic shock for heavy impact, internally routed with remote on the handlebar of my Delite Mountain. It has been flawless in its operation and I have found it very helpful in a wide variety of circumstances.

Available in 100 or 120mm drop

... I had no idea sprung droppers were even a thing.
they are "barely a thing" which is why I was so happy to read about one from Byschulz. I think they make total sense for my SuperCharger. I bop all over town and am constantly stopping at lights etc and really want to stand comfortably while waiting

After hours of reading about Droppers, I went with the PNW Loam Dropper Post, 34.9mm / 125mm / Black.
I will report back when I have it installed.

I requested more information from Schulz GmbH and received a reply from Markus Schulz.
He stated the droppers are not ready but hope to have them available by the end of the year.
Orders from the USA would come direct from Germany.
I noted your request for info and am interested in what they reply with. I've recently been considering adding a dropper feature to my Rad Rover. It is a bit high centered, necessary for pedaling efficiency, for techical sections off road. I do use a SunTour SP12 NCX suspension seatpost and wouldn't want to give up that feature, so I was interested in Schulz's Dropper Parallelogram Seatpost, finally figuring out that the difference in their 2 models (RO vs RI) was external vs internal cable. The problem is that their seatposts are minimally 30.9mm whereas my Rover requires 27.2mm. The apparent range of 80mm (3") isn't stellar but possibly adequate...but would like to have more in case it's not. At 479 euros ($530 US), they're not exactly an inexpensive option.

Back