A way to charge 2016 Turbo S without the light coming on?

I have a switch inside
20160726_020048.jpg

You can control it via Bluetooth

Thank you for that, is that blue tooth app part of mission control? Or is an app for the light? Cool switch idea.

Ciyrus 5000
Not sure what your reply means??
A simple question. What app is it?
Where does one find it?
Thanks

What you do not understand the app alone you useless or do you know you out with neutrino and Bluetooth. This is a private system and not run over the bicycle battery :mad:

Can you maybe reply in German and then we can use google translator to figure out what you are saying? Using "you useless" is an insult. Is that what your intent is?

Can you maybe reply in German and then we can use google translator to figure out what you are saying? Using "you useless" is an insult. Is that what your intent is?
Oh come on now he isn't insulting anyone. He probably is just saying "what you do not understand is the app alone IS useless and have to use it over bluetooth".

Last edited:
Die App ist ohne Wissen von neutrino und Bluetooth nutzlos da diese ganze Schaltung selbst zusammen gelötet wird. Es ist nichts fertiges

Translation: The app has no knowledge of neutrino and Bluetooth useless since this whole circuit is itself soldered together . It is not finished.

By the way.....I have come up with a perfect solution to charging my Turbo without having the light come on. I park the bike in my heated and dehumidified basement. I always have the battery lock key on me, so I take the battery out of the frame and charge it on one of my workbenches. That way I can more easily lift and mount the bike in my service stand in order to do chain maintenance and clean off road grime. Plus, it gives me that last 2%!

I don't think I have ever charged the battery completely on the bike. It is so much easier to do service without the battery. Plus I also have to charge my Garmin and my Serfas auxiliary tailight about as often as the main battery, so my habit is to just do it after every longer ride.

Doug

Back