A Video Celebrating The First 28 Days of My RadRover

Nice video! Lots of energy in that video lol I liked it

Are you also a member on the rad power bikes owners group on Facebook?

Regarding the light.. we're about to release our plug-n-play replacement headlight for E-bikes. Wide & bright with a smooth retro style. You can check it out at www.1859NW.com

I started my search for an eBike a few months back and just purchased mine at the beginning of June. At that time I was still trying to decide between this bike and some others (Teo, Juiced, etc). I was really surprised to see the exact same thing you mentioned, people don't seem to mind at all if you ride one or the other and I fully expected to see people who like such and such bikes fight with others who like the other bikes. Instead, I see exactly the opposite and the community here seem to appreciate input regardless of the bikes a person choose. It was really refreshing and it's a main reason I continue to post here. Still chatting with the guy who bought the Teo about what types of lights he's trying because I also want to change out the s*it light that comes with the RadRover, lol. Truely an awesome community here :)

PS: .45 ACP 1911 all the way :p

Nice video! Lots of energy in that video lol I liked it

Are you also a member on the rad power bikes owners group on Facebook?

Regarding the light.. we're about to release our plug-n-play replacement headlight for E-bikes. Wide & bright with a smooth retro style. You can check it out at www.1859NW.com
Adamm, is that you? LOL

When do you guys expect to release that light?

Adamm, is that you? LOL

When do you guys expect to release that light?

It is!! Haha I knew that profile pic looked familiar :)

The light will be released soon! This week is the week we place the order to have the ALL aluminum headlight housing cut down and then powder coated. Currently working on the pricing and options. In simple terms - it's a design your headlight. You pick the Kelvin (color from warm white to bright white), lens/output & power rating!

Coming back for the new Summer and looking at upgrades, let's resurrect an old thread!

@The Annoyed Man congratulations! How are you liking your bikes? A year later and I'm still in love with mine!

@BVC Adamm Jarvis? Dude, I just saw one of your videos like a week ago, LoL! Been looking at your site for a few days now thinking about the thumb throttle, battery/tray caps and charging port plugs, lol. Where did you get that awesome looking green saddle bag?!?

I'm finally getting around to my headlight upgrade, but did decide to get a Step Down DC converter for a 12v headlight (and electric heated gloves since I ride at -15 degrees). Also ended up buying Harley-Davidson riding goggles (to fit over my glasses), which are tinted for daytime riding and keep the wind/dirt out of my eyes.

I've still got upgrades I want to do for the summer, but after 2k miles I can say, without a doubt, I'm very happy with my Rad Rover!

That is some pretty good mileage on an ebike in those types of temps. The coldest it gets in New Mexico is the occasional mid-teens; but, mostly upper 20s to upper 30s during the winter months. Bar Mitts, dressing in layers to cover any exposed skin, and ski googles to help against the cold air making my eyes water at 20 mph work pretty good for me.

I just added the brake mod of TRP Spyke Mechanical pull brakes to one of my Radrovers. I figure I would try one brake upgrade side-by-side to the original brakes to see how well they perform. I didn't like the emergency stopping power of the old brake. It felt like I was adjusting the old brakes several times a month to get the right feel, stopping power, and not have them rub against on the rotors. So far, I really like them. They have a very good bite, no metal squeak when braking (so far), noticable improvement in emergency stopping power at 20 mph, and I feel like I have much more braking power with the same amount of squeeze.

Back