A dream come true

Jeremy McCreary

Region
USA
City
Carlsbad, CA
Wow, a dream come true! I finally have something in common with Taylor Swift!

20230915_172708.jpg

Starting with the choice to try one of my dad's raw onion and Limburger cheese sandwiches at age 6. Went downhill from there.

BTW, those sandwiches were NOT victimless crimes.

Last edited:
Our papers are obsessed with Swift, I dont know whos getting paid, but every other day theres an article about how wonderful she is.

Someone at the top has a crush.

Wouldn't know about any of this...
Definitely falls under the topic of Who gives a flock!

Some of my dreams also came true this year, not as big of course... I'm thrilled to share that I've taken a significant step by launching my own business, and to top it off, I successfully implemented text messaging in salesforce just this month. It feels like we've had a fantastic start, and I'm optimistic that this momentum will carry us forward in the future. Starting a business is a journey filled with challenges and victories, and I'm excited to see how the incorporation of text messaging into our sales strategy will contribute to our success

Last edited:
Our papers are obsessed with Swift, I dont know whos getting paid, but every other day theres an article about how wonderful she is.

Someone at the top has a crush.
It does seem weird, though I confess I haven't heard a note of her music.

I still perform occasionally, but I am absolutely ignorant about pop stars. It is kind of a studied affectation, I suppose.

I do have one Lady Gaga song on my playlist-- I just happened to hear it on the radio and downloaded it. Sometimes, some pop music will filter into my collection 10 to 20 years after it was popular. I never stream, always download, which is part of it, I guess.

Back