A Dash of color, just a few pics, D grade video links.

Shea N Encinitas

2nd battery did not come with the OEM side stickers so I got to hand cutting some vinyl panels. Also just noting the stance of the bike with the 38c tires. I drove her up to a great bike trail yesterday, saw lots of roadie friends, some boring videos here.

Shea_Dash_South-Del-Mar_small_6669.jpg
Shea_Dash_Batteries_Peli_small_6670.jpg
Shea_Dash_Batteries_Color2_small_6673.jpg
Shea_Dash_Batteries_Color_small_6671.jpg

Yeah, definitely some great shots there. I also like the rack pack and seat pack you got going on. Now, is that the stock seat post? or did you upgrade it? I'm looking into getting some panniers or bag. I'd appreciate you thoughts on the ones you decided to purchase along with the names/company and if you got them online or at a retail store.

Yeah, definitely some great shots there. I also like the rack pack and seat pack you got going on. Now, is that the stock seat post? or did you upgrade it? I'm looking into getting some panniers or bag. I'd appreciate you thoughts on the ones you decided to purchase along with the names/company and if you got them online or at a retail store.

Tnx fellas, Kaldeem my rack thread is here. Seatpost suspension here (not stock). This Novara Gotham rack trunk has small panniers that fold out of side pouches, so far I'm happy with the size this affords. The battery is a little tight, just how I want it, I bag it in a ziplock and put it on it's back in the trunk. Inside pockets hold small stuff.

If you still have specific questions I'm more than happy to elaborate. -S

Back