Joining the Stealth Bomber riders

Robert Clark

Hello Riders,
I just purchased a used 2013 Bomber. With 3 days of rain in Houston, I have not been able to ride it to work yet. I put some mountain bike fenders and lights on it ready for commuting the 44 mile round trip to work and home. Sounds so much shorter when I say 22 miles one way. My route in Houston, Tx is very flat, so I should have some good average speeds.
I hope to put a lot of miles on this beast.!

Welcome! What # Bomber is it? Post up some pics if you get a chance. Take care with it in the rain as my Bomber doesn't seem to care for the water very much. They are absolute missiles.

IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1787.JPG
IMG_1788.JPG
Stealth.jpg
IMG_1783.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1785.JPG
IMG_1786.JPG
IMG_1787.JPG
IMG_1788.JPG
Stealth.jpg
Welcome! What # Bomber is it? Post up some pics if you get a chance. Take care with it in the rain as my Bomber doesn't seem to care for the water very much. They are absolute missiles.
Hi Cory, I was able to commute this afternoon, what a blast, so much power, but still easy to control. I added mountain bike fenders, a garmin gps and lights.

Attachments

• MT bike fenders.txt
    52 bytes · Views: 619
Oh yes, I added a handle bar mirror, works great.

Just a heads up, if you pull out the back seat cushion from the 3rd Gen Prius and lay the seats down the Bomber fits perfectly. Its keeps it out of the elements. Im traveling cross country with mine in the back now.

Back