God's Punishment of DeSantis's Not Riding Bikes?

Is God punishing DeSantis for not riding bikes?

• Total voters
The good news is that as usual the storm is spreading and slowing and hopefully will drop below major damage speeds.
But quite an unknown for the storm surge, but you can count on the media to be driving around looking for the best footage, I remember a few years ago that shot of all the outlets parked up, taking turns to broadcast in front of one fallen tree.

Good luck Flo rida, lets hope they got it right this time and it doesnt slam into Virginia or something.

ABC news
Could anyone enlighten me as to how any of these are records, anymore than they will be recorded.

abc.jpg

The sideways eye rolls were weird. He won on style and attractiveness points but lost because he couldn't say who lost the last one fairly, or who the boss of the mob, the mob boss, was on Jan. 6th. It was premeditated treachery, mayhem, and the murder of cops upholding democracy. Eyerolls do not indicate truthfulness.

The good news is that as usual the storm is spreading and slowing and hopefully will drop below major damage speeds.
But quite an unknown for the storm surge, but you can count on the media to be driving around looking for the best footage, I remember a few years ago that shot of all the outlets parked up, taking turns to broadcast in front of one fallen tree.

Good luck Flo rida, lets hope they got it right this time and it doesnt slam into Virginia or something.
As an Ian survivor I only needed to look straight ahead, back, left or right to see the devastation. Even Milton which reach landfall over 100 miles away from our place caused severe flooding and several destructive tornadoes not far from me. The local news, NOAA, and the news meteorologists probably saved many lives in their coverage of these storms.

The list of Hurricanes hitting Florida is insane, the 1926 Hurricane was the most expensive natural disaster in US history, in fact it changed the entire history of the state
Miami was 100% destroyed.
Luckily a whole load of obvious factors have reduced the deaths by 90%, while the damage cost is rising, there has been no increase in the number or severity of Hurricanes, the models are inconclusive, but its down to the type of damage.
Surely if you started Florida again, you would build on stilts with steel.

These are not patriots. Anything but. They are delusional, violent, and against democracy. Convicted cop killers. Trying to overthrow our nation and yet unable to accept the peaceful transfer of power, even now. They wanted to hang Pence! And to kill the third in line too. All directed by a looser mob boss. Look up what Regan said about tariffs and about his positions on Russia. Mr. T. had three campaign promises in 2016: Lock Her Up, Build the Greatest Wall Ever, and to End American Health Care. He had four years. No excuses, how did he do on those by your count? Tax breaks for billionaires. By the way his insecure servers were hacked by Iran and he left Classified Docs. out in public places frequented by foreign nationals. We saw the at bats and pitches, and counted the runs. He lost. And will again. All his closest 'friends' have been thrown under the bus, along with public trust. It is true that he cannot become a dog catcher. Disqualified. Cannot sweep a school gym. Sex offender. How do farmers in red states sell soybeans, pork, chicken, and rice to Asia in a tariff trade war? Their communities will collapse and they can't buy needed American new tractors, just selling the farm after bad bank loans. But the hedge funs will win. Billionaires. Which of the Christian Beatitudes would he quote? Nope, he quotes Hitler. Florida will be hit again and again because of the denial.

1728961830472.jpeg
1728961896530.jpeg
1728961965495.jpeg
1728962006089.jpeg
1728962107961.jpeg
1728962372266.jpeg

1728963852619.jpeg
1728963972707.jpeg
1728964227642.jpeg

Last edited:
This is actually the machines own civil war, Trump was fetted by the elite, eased into politics by CNN, he had a lovely life ahead of him in the club as a lifelong democrat..and one day he woke up and turned on them, and all hell broke loose when he won.
They had lost control of the puppet show and the genie is never going back in the bottle.

Great empires always collapse from within, I dont see it ever being the same again for fifty years, the world has watched America have a scrap with its pants down in the hotel lobby and were not far behind.

Why ya gotta drag politics into a bike forum :(

wack
There are many political posts in various forums. It’s just something we can’t escape. One forum I frequent has a complete separate section just for political garbage. The moderator said that this is to keep politics from bleeding into other threads. In that particular section are teens and young adults throwing their opinions around as if it were a food fight. It is very wack.

Back