Do you recognize this part? Vado SL 5.0 + range extender

John in CA

Region
USA
City
Berkeley, CA
Hi all,

I found this small rubber gasket on the floor of my garage, and I can't figure out what it belongs to. It almost fits into the charging port on the bike, but it's tight. The diameter of the hole in the gasket closely matches the RE plug. I don't recall this gasket being on the RE cable or in the charging port, but perhaps it was and I just didn't notice. Does anyone here recognize the gasket as belong to the Vado SL 5.0 or RE cable?

Thanks!

John

Attachments

• IMG_2028.jpg
    IMG_2028.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 24
Thanks Stefan. If anyone would recognize the part, it would be you. I checked with the body shop that recently worked on our car and they didn’t recognize it either. It remains a mystery. :)

Thanks Stefan. If anyone would recognize the part, it would be you. I checked with the body shop that recently worked on our car and they didn’t recognize it either. It remains a mystery. :)
Just keep it in a drawer for "better times" :)
On a side-note, my RE cable plug tends to fall out in a very rough terrain. I really don't know what to do. For the latest race, my brother used a long strip of Velcro to dampen the plug, so it would stay in the place.

Just keep it in a drawer for "better times" :)
On a side-note, my RE cable plug tends to fall out in a very rough terrain. I really don't know what to do. For the latest race, my brother used a long strip of Velcro to dampen the plug, so it would stay in the place.

Which end falls out?

Mine came with a large rubber band to secure it to the bottle cage.

The Creo 2 motor cover is greatly improved. The door locks open and the cable has a very firm lock. I don't know if it's backwards compatible or not. It's also the first time I've noticed they refer to a Creo SL (Gen 2). I have not needed to replace my Creo SL (Gen 1) door yet but I may look more carefully a later time.

S226800016 ELE COVER, CREO SL (GEN.2), MOTOR COVER KIT, W/ BOLT

Back